Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Pres said Te'o might been extorted for money. The lies, my nikka, the lies. :whew:

ThE fuuuuckk?

What does he want us to believe? He Was he extorting himself?? Last time I checked college players don't make any money. They just made up retarded fake gangsters.

Some post that gif of that Jaguars fan laughing when the score was ridiculous. That's how the Coli feels right now.

concise

Veteran
Daps
It may as well be official -- he's gay.

He HAS to be gay.

There's absolutely NO REASON to lie to his own parents about having a girlfriend that didn't exist.

Is the press conference over already? Why won't someone just point blank ask him this?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
As an Irish fan...I feel sick. It's one thing to fib....but to create this big ass lie? I mean, did he not think people would find out? What bothers me more is that he comes off as a complete idiot.

its disgusting man. its this generations willingness to do anything for attention, even going this low to do so.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This homo just digging a deeper hole with all the other BS.

Him having a girl was just as realistic as ND winning against Alabama:youngsabo:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yo but whats the point of doing that shyt if hes really gay ? his dad clearly lied for him. unless some random broad posed as her.

just so you can send love tweets you create this clusterfukk of a mess ? :mindblown:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan: at the title

RnnUy.jpg

:deadrose:

Never thought that Id see that headline on ESPN brehs... :wtf::why: