Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I feel like this gif was made specifically for the moment when you read the Deadspin article :ohhh:

It has NEVER been more appropriate :wtf:

:obamalol:

this one too

2413383_o.gif

for real, this is the type of #fukkery that i live for :ohlawd:

I almost hope, for this mutherfukkers sake, that he's in on it, cuz if he got duped he's officially the dumbest son of a bytch on earth. This "confession" is gonna be instant classic.

You think any NFL is gonna waist a high draft pick on this nonsense? :scustai:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
As SOON as I got to the part bout the fake Twitter acc, I wanted to hurry thru to read y'all responses :laugh:.

All in all, this is a terrible thing. "Reba" was put into a terrible spot. Homie is a creep and I feel for everyone who got fooled. But, I gotta be honest; had I never heard of SOHH/the-Coli, this wouldn't have a shred of hilarity.

This is saw **** like stuff.

I sorta think Manti did this to gain Heisman votes. It seems he is asserting that he didn't know, it smells like fish, if everything in the article is true.

But, the other guy's a troll legend, for this. :smh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
My thing is we were all told about online predators/never talking to strangers when we were younger yet i'm supposed to believe a man who plays at one of the most prestigious teams in the world, a man who can diagnose plays, call out formations, etc got duped by some elaborate hoax :comeon: :sitdown:
breh even the smartest people in the world have fallen for hoaxes...

problem here is this dude clearly is either lying or hiding something

[Mos]It's a number game, but shyt DONT ADD UP SOMEHOW[/Def]

Superstar
Daps
It may as well be official -- he's gay.

He HAS to be gay.

There's absolutely NO REASON to lie to his own parents about having a girlfriend that didn't exist.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It may as well be official -- he's gay.

He HAS to be gay.

There's absolutely NO REASON to lie to his own parents about having a girlfriend that didn't exist.
breh

have you read the articles ?

his dad said he MET her :beli: