Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So dude met some girl online and was telling folk she was his girlfriend? Is this shyt normal among you youngns?

After the Championship game and this shyt, this dude is going to lose a lot of money.

No. If one of my nikkas told me they was bf/gf w/ a bytch online that they've never seen I would give him the :childplease: amd disown him.

Let alone dude is a NATIONALLY TOUTED, HEISMAN CANDIDATE , SOON TO BE TOP 10 NFL DRAFT PICK and he has to meet women online :what:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
obama.jpeg

actually looks like I fukked up. my bad , reading comprehension takes an L here :wow:

his Dad said that Manti met with her in Hawaii, and the family was supposed to meet up with her but shyt kept happening :beli:

Wasnt Calling You Out But Mad People Kept Saying That The Dad Met Her And I Didnt See That Anywhere

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
No one been mentioning the chick he used for the twitter.

His scumbag friend told her to hold that sign with "MSMK" or whatever and he never told her why. This online generation is all sorts of fukked up

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
No one been mentioning the chick he used for the twitter.

His scumbag friend told her to hold that sign with "MSMK" or whatever and he never told her why. This online generation is all sorts of fukked up

that girl is the only victim here

Wasnt Calling You Out But Mad People Kept Saying That The Dad Met Her And I Didnt See That Anywhere
The plan was for Kekua to spend extensive time with the whole Te'o family when upwards of 40 of them came to South Bend in mid-November for ND's Senior Day date with Wake Forest.

"They started out as just friends," Brian Te'o said. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there. But within the last year, they became a couple.

"And we came to the realization that she could be our daughter-in-law. Sadly, it won't happen now."

What dreams may come - South Bend Tribune

Superstar
Daps
obama.jpeg

actually looks like I fukked up. my bad , reading comprehension takes an L here :wow:

his Dad said that Manti met with her in Hawaii, and the family was supposed to meet up with her but shyt kept happening :beli:

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let alone dude is a NATIONALLY TOUTED, HEISMAN CANDIDATE , SOON TO BE TOP 10 NFL DRAFT PICK and he has to meet women online :what:

the more i think about the whole thing this shyt is hilarious he even thought this would have worked at all to begin with

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Tebow must be watching this unfold like "shoulda used God as an excuse, bro."

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Nobody goes to these great lengths to lie about a gf unless they are gay. Notre Dame gonna throw him under the bus in a minute.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Im Saying Though, That's Worded Mad Weird

"She Went To Hawaii When He Was Home And He Would Meet Her There"

Like He Never Said WE Met Her Or Anything Related To Meeting Her, Just That His Son Would Meet Her When She Was In Hawaii

I Dunno, There's A shyt Ton Of Lies Here That Non Of Us Know 100% Yet :manny: