Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Damn a lot of you dudes ain't reading. He didn't get catfished.

You can't get catfished if you're in on it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nope! Dude ducked that, bout to duck again now
oh yeah, he is lying his ass off. Im just explaining the motivations behind it.

It was an online relationship, yet he spent months saying he talked to her on the phone every night. And Te'o and his dad said they took her to Hawaii. :comeon:

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Roniah Tuaisosopo was a top rated high school QB as a sophomore, transfers to another high school as a junior where he simply hands the ball off to two 1,000 yard rushers then transfers to another high school as a senior to live with his dad become a choir director?

Roniah and Manti are friends and maintain a friendship and one or both of them decide to create a fake Twitter account under the guise that it's Manti's girlfriend?

At some point Manti's dad gets pulled in on the act and states that the GF would come out to visit them in Hawai'i during the summers?

I don't know much if anything about homosexuality, but I know enough about choir directors to draw a reasonable conclusion.

:dead:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
And let me guess, the press at this presser are all local media? Nice friendly local media..

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
oC0Gq.gif
I feel like this gif was made specifically for the moment when you read the Deadspin article :ohhh:

It has NEVER been more appropriate :wtf:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
So Roniah Tuaisosopo was a top rated high school QB as a sophomore, transfers to another high school as a junior where he simply hands the ball off to two 1,000 yard rushers then transfers to another high school as a senior to live with his dad become a choir director?

Roniah and Manti are friends and maintain a friendship and one or both of them decide to create a fake Twitter account under the guise that it's Manti's girlfriend?

At some point Manti's dad gets pulled in on the act and states that the GF would come out to visit them in Hawai'i during the summers?

I don't know much if anything about homosexuality, but I know enough about choir directors to draw a reasonable conclusion.

:dead:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Damn a lot of you dudes ain't reading. He didn't get catfished.

You can't get catfished if you're in on it.

I know.. IJS since the AD has now put it out to be true.. and its pretty much the story the media goin run with