Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So dude met some girl online and was telling folk she was his girlfriend? Is this shyt normal among you youngns?

After the Championship game and this shyt, this dude is going to lose a lot of money.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
So dude met some girl online and was telling folk she was his girlfriend? Is this shyt normal among you youngns?

After the Championship game and this shyt, this dude is going to lose a lot of money.
No.

Read the article it's way more fukked up than that.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Can You Post THAT Part Please?

obama.jpeg

actually looks like I fukked up. my bad , reading comprehension takes an L here :wow:

his Dad said that Manti met with her in Hawaii, and the family was supposed to meet up with her but shyt kept happening :beli:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
When I was reading this story I literally had the :ohjspoon: face. Jack Swarbrick in the press conference looking like he need a vacation.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

Read the whole article man. It is way more fukked up then just that..

Daps
What if I told you a Heisman-candidate linebacker fooled us into thinking he could tackle? "Manti Te'o: The Lyin' Hawaiian" A new 30 for 30 film by ESPN

All jokes aside this is something I'll never forget and will always remember where and when it was when I first heard it, especially if he turns out to be a bust.