Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Damn, Te'o.

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
The nd ad has to know something we dont, nygga putting they faith and ass on the line for this nygga

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Where you read that at? I'm lazy, you'll have to fill to me

I read the article. His "friend" who he's known for years, was behind this "girl" the whole time. His "friend" was in a crash less than a month before the "girl" did. They exchanged flirty messages with eachother, and lot's evidence suggests Manti was in on the whole thing.

If he didn't know, he should have known better. He's a nationally known athlete, why do you need this online girlfriend anyway? If he didn't know he should be throwin his "friend" under the bus and whoopin his ass right now. Somethin tells me he's not.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So Roniah Tuaisosopo was a top rated high school QB as a sophomore, transfers to another high school as a junior where he simply hands the ball off to two 1,000 yard rushers then transfers to another high school as a senior to live with his dad become a choir director?

Roniah and Manti are friends and maintain a friendship and one or both of them decide to create a fake Twitter account under the guise that it's Manti's girlfriend?

At some point Manti's dad gets pulled in on the act and states that the GF would come out to visit them in Hawai'i during the summers?

I don't know much if anything about homosexuality, but I know enough about choir directors to draw a reasonable conclusion.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
My thing is we were all told about online predators/never talking to strangers when we were younger yet i'm supposed to believe a man who plays at one of the most prestigious teams in the world, a man who can diagnose plays, call out formations, etc got duped by some elaborate hoax :comeon: :sitdown:

Somewhere Dana Jacobson is throwing back a few rounds of vodka screaming fukk touch down jesus :russ: