Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don't see where the voice experts said it was a perfect match

There's links that say the initial voice-mails weren't that of a woman (Dr. Phil's guys)

Plus, other experts say it's not a woman

All these vids prove is; he can sound like a woman, on a TV show, after weeks of deliberation as to what source would actually get the interview

I'm not convinced; too many inconsistencies

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don't see where the voice experts said it was a perfect match

There's links that say the initial voice-mails weren't that of a woman (Dr. Phil's guys)

Plus, other experts say it's not a woman

All these vids prove is; he can sound like a woman, on a TV show, after weeks of deliberation as to what source would actually get the interview

I'm not convinced; too many inconsistencies

You think it was the female cousin that they initially reported?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You think it was the female cousin that they initially reported?

It's more plauisble than dude doin' this for 500 hours...
The records show that in that four-month span -- when Te'o has said he believed Lennay Kekua to be in a Los Angeles hospital recovering from an accident and being treated for cancer -- Te'o made and received more than 1,000 calls totaling more than 500 hours in length from the same number in the 661 area code. The 661 area code covers Lancaster, which is part of Los Angeles County. The source told Schaap that Te'o believed the 661 phone number in question was Kekua's.

Manti Te'o acknowledges lying in first TV interview - ESPN

Again; dude deliberated, for a couple of weeks, about who would get the interview. Maybe I need to see the full thing, but, I'm not convinced by those "tough" looks Dr. Phil was givin' him.

This was done on Ronaiah's terms.

Whose to say he didn't rehearse this? Dude had it in him to pull this entire stunt for years, whose to say he can't for an interview? Again, why didn't Manti release his original phone logs? Not some spreadsheet with call logs: (from same link)

A source close to Te'o gave ESPN's Jeremy Schaap documents that the source says are Te'o's AT&T phone records from May 11 to Sept. 12, the date that the woman was supposed to have died. The logs are not originals, but spreadsheets sent via emails, and could not be independently verified.

I'm still not convinced Manti was a socially awkward, fish-outta-water, sheltered guy and couldn't have caught on. He was datin' other women, while "with" "Lennay" (check a few posts back) and his teammates didn't even believe him.

Both guys have lied too many times for me to believe the Catfish/I'm-gay-and-wanted-a-release-because-I-was-molested angle. It'll be a shame to make light of molestation.

The evidence doesn't back up the claims, they both admit to lying and Manti is just not forthcoming (ie, him and Katie Couric having the same reps [that was the only TV interview he did], not releasing the original call logs, waiting 'til Deadspin exposed this, to say something).

Couric — who shares the same spokesman as Te'o and reportedly also is represented by Creative Artists Agency...
Manti Te'o Hoax Story: Manti Te'o Admits To Katie Couric That He Lied About Girlfriend In December - Courant.com

"We concluded that this matter was personal to Manti," Jenkins wrote, deciding it was up to Te'o to disclose, especially after he signed with Creative Artists Agency on the day after the BCS game.
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo tells Dr. Phil he loved Manti Te'o, created 'girlfriend' Lennay Kekua hoax catfish scheme | abc7chicago.com

That was the only TV interview he gave. Coincidence? I don't know much about CAA, but, it smells...

Even after all this; the only reason he "found out" was because he got a mysterious call right before the national championship game. Really? Nothing else stuck out as weird, enough for him to investigate? :dry:

I don't believe he'd never want to see the love of his life.

I don't care "she" told him not to visit. He didn't find it weird "she" wouldn't give him the name of the hospital? And if he had the name of the hospital, why not look it up and go there? "She" almost died, a few times, and the only thing keepin' you from visitin' was, she said so?

Schaap asked why Te'o didn't go to see Kekua in the hospital.

"It never really crossed my mind. I don't know. I was in school," he said.

Highlights of Manti Te'o interview with Jeremy Schaap - ESPN

:dry: I can see if your lady had the flu or something; Indy to Cali is a long way. But, a near fatal car crash, then, a cancer diagnosis?? He couldn't get a hospital name?

"She" conveniently died a couple of weeks into the season, 2 games before the Stanford ("her" alleged alma mater) game:

10/13 Stanford
Manti Te'o Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Notre Dame Fighting Irish - ESPN
Sept. 12, 2012 (afternoon): Te'o is informed of Kekua's passing by her older brother, Koa (Sports Illustrated).
Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax

MANTI TE'O: "Bro call me back, Lennay got in a car accident. Need to you call me back." So I did. I eventually found out that she was in a coma and she was in a coma for quite some time, a couple of weeks. And I would talk to -- I would ask to talk to her, and the only communication I had was through Kainoa, her brother, and he used her phone. And he would put me supposedly right next to her mouth and I could hear the ventilator going. And she would be breathing. And she would quick -- they said every time I was on the phone, they would tell me the nurse noticed that whoever was on the phone with her, she must have recognized the voice because she would start breathing quicker and I could hear on the phone.

So, Ron' was playin' Lennay, her brother and had a ventilator, in the background?

Who is "they"?

To believe Ta'i means; you "want" to believe it or you havn't been following close enough. I think I've been pretty detailed and I'm still leavin' some evidences & reports out.

I don't believe the story we're being given from his side. Whether he was involved or not, his story doesn't sound like the truth.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@YoungCJ

As for the female cousin; I believe it, but, it seems the only source is one unnamed family member

I still need to see if it was, atleast, a couple more family to implicate her

Last edited by a moderator:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
@YoungCJ

As for the female cousin; I believe it, but, it seems the only source is one unnamed family member

I still need to see if it was, atleast, a couple more family to implicate her

Good points on the prior post. Assuming Manti was actually catfished I just find it hard to believe that Ronaiah could get someone, especially a cousin, to stage them calls for that long.

Either Ronaiah did this all dolo or Manti was in on it, I just don't think there's anything in the middle. But who knows, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Good points on the prior post. Assuming Manti was actually catfished I just find it hard to believe that Ronaiah could get someone, especially a cousin, to stage them calls for that long.

Either Ronaiah did this all dolo or Manti was in on it, I just don't think there's anything in the middle. But who knows, lol.

He was not in this alone

Even Manti implicates 3 different people

When asked who he had been speaking to all that time, Te'o said: "Two guys and a girl are responsible for the whole thing."

He was asked if he knew who they were and he said: "I don't know. I don't know. According to Ronaiah, Ronaiah's one."

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
eh, off-hand, i cant recall interacting with any samoans so i cant really dispute the voice thing.

maybe samoan women have a different tone of speech? otherwise, that voice sounds wierd as f*ck. like the girl is high on pills or like shes one of those mutants.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's more plauisble than dude doin' this for 500 hours...

Manti Te'o acknowledges lying in first TV interview - ESPN

Again; dude deliberated, for a couple of weeks, about who would get the interview. Maybe I need to see the full thing, but, I'm not convinced by those "tough" looks Dr. Phil was givin' him.

This was done on Ronaiah's terms.

Whose to say he didn't rehearse this? Dude had it in him to pull this entire stunt for years, whose to say he can't for an interview? Again, why didn't Manti release his original phone logs? Not some spreadsheet with call logs: (from same link)

I'm still not convinced Manti was a socially awkward, fish-outta-water, sheltered guy and couldn't have caught on. He was datin' other women, while "with" "Lennay" (check a few posts back) and his teammates didn't even believe him.

Both guys have lied too many times for me to believe the Catfish/I'm-gay-and-wanted-a-release-because-I-was-molested angle. It'll be a shame to make light of molestation.

The evidence doesn't back up the claims, they both admit to lying and Manti is just not forthcoming (ie, him and Katie Couric having the same reps [that was the only TV interview he did], not releasing the original call logs, waiting 'til Deadspin exposed this, to say something).

Manti Te'o Hoax Story: Manti Te'o Admits To Katie Couric That He Lied About Girlfriend In December - Courant.com

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo tells Dr. Phil he loved Manti Te'o, created 'girlfriend' Lennay Kekua hoax catfish scheme | abc7chicago.com

That was the only TV interview he gave. Coincidence? I don't know much about CAA, but, it smells...

Even after all this; the only reason he "found out" was because he got a mysterious call right before the national championship game. Really? Nothing else stuck out as weird, enough for him to investigate? :dry:

I don't believe he'd never want to see the love of his life.

I don't care "she" told him not to visit. He didn't find it weird "she" wouldn't give him the name of the hospital? And if he had the name of the hospital, why not look it up and go there? "She" almost died, a few times, and the only thing keepin' you from visitin' was, she said so?

:dry: I can see if your lady had the flu or something; Indy to Cali is a long way. But, a near fatal car crash, then, a cancer diagnosis?? He couldn't get a hospital name?

"She" conveniently died a couple of weeks into the season, 2 games before the Stanford ("her" alleged alma mater) game:

Manti Te'o Stats, News, Videos, Pictures, Bio - Notre Dame Fighting Irish - ESPN

Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax

So, Ron' was playin' Lennay, her brother and had a ventilator, in the background?

Who is "they"?

To believe Ta'i means; you "want" to believe it or you havn't been following close enough. I think I've been pretty detailed and I'm still leavin' some evidences & reports out.

I don't believe the story we're being given from his side. Whether he was involved or not, his story doesn't sound like the truth.

:rudy: nikka this ain't no CSI conspiracy.....just get the fukk over it.....that nikka Teo got catfished by some Samoan fakkit......nothing more complicated than that

Teo was a mormon Samoan who has got tricked by a fakkit online. shyt happens all the time. This is just the first time the whole nation has seen it on national TV.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teo admitted he skyped with other broads...how the fukk is this the 'love of his life' and he aint never skyped with her or never thought to do it....and then lyin that he met the broad at a game....he was in on this shyt...anyone who believes otherwise is gullible as fukkk

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: nikka this ain't no CSI conspiracy.....just get the fukk over it.....that nikka Teo got catfished by some Samoan fakkit......nothing more complicated than that

Teo was a mormon Samoan who has got tricked by a fakkit online. shyt happens all the time. This is just the first time the whole nation has seen it on national TV.

Did you go to notre dame or are you friends with teo or did this happen to you ? You keep defending him . The story makes no sense . That voicemail he's hinting that a woman answered t'eos phone oh does that sound like a Mormon having strange women answer the phone at night ? While he got a supposed gf?
The story doesn't add up

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teo admitted he skyped with other broads...how the fukk is this the 'love of his life' and he aint never skyped with her or never thought to do it....and then lyin that he met the broad at a game....he was in on this shyt...anyone who believes otherwise is gullible as fukkk

I know . Only swagnificent believes him