Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Clowning is different than what's going on right now. Manti's story has more coverage than Lance Armstrong's who lie is WAYYYYY bigger than Manti's is and that's if he's lying.

We operate on a forum so see the whole online shyt from a different perspective. We're savvy on the internet more than most folks and even then I've seen cats get fooled by some dude pretended he was a girl. Back on SOHH Kango would pretend to be a girl for MONTHS in The Ladies Room and have dudes doing all kinds of shyt, confessing love, sending dikk pics, offering to come visit and they didn't have a clue until he put them on blast in the forum. I'm willing to give dude the benefit of the doubt because I've seen cats get fooled before. His fake girl had leukemia, just that alone can account for all of the leeway he gave while they were talking.
No one did that to Shogun Empress. Ya'll did that to other dude's female fakes though but instead of calling them out you just put all the blame on kango. Stupid nikkas I hope you all continue to get catfished by the likes of ****, Malc, kamikaze and them.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Just read that story again... So he was talking to Marques Tuiososoppo's male cousin that whole time? but they already knew each other?? Can somebody explain this better to me please

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The ether

There was no Lennay Kekua. Lennay Kekua did not meet Manti Te'o after the Stanford game in 2009. Lennay Kekua did not attend Stanford. Lennay Kekua never visited Manti Te'o in Hawaii. Lennay Kekua was not in a car accident. Lennay Kekua did not talk to Manti Te'o every night on the telephone. She was not diagnosed with cancer, did not spend time in the hospital, did not engage in a lengthy battle with leukemia. She never had a bone marrow transplant. She was not released from the hospital on Sept. 10, nor did Brian Te'o congratulate her for this over the telephone. She did not insist that Manti Te'o play in the Michigan State or Michigan games, and did not request he send white flowers to her funeral. Her favorite color was not white. Her brother, Koa, did not inform Manti Te'o that she was dead. Koa did not exist. Her funeral did not take place in Carson, Calif., and her casket was not closed at 9 a.m. exactly. She was not laid to rest.

Lennay Kekua's last words to Manti Te'o were not "I love you." :mjcry:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just read that story again... So he was talking to Marques Tuiososoppo's male cousin that whole time? but they already knew each other?? Can somebody explain this better to me please

Basically as far as I could decipher it, Teo was downlow before the Michael Sam era.:yeshrug:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
this whole sh*t was funny.

I remember an interview when he was like, "She's so warm, sweet, so kind"

This is easily the weirdest sports story maybe ever. Just for the fact this dude would be on the phone for hours talking to this "girl"

pretty much.

bolded would be a pretty good new thread subject fwiw