Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
So whatever happened to that fullback on the Arizona Cardinals who said that Lennay actually existed and that he had met her. I think that was being circulated right after the story first dropped. Anyone else remember that? In hindsight, dude was obviously lying, but why lie about that?

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Analysis: Dr. Phil attempts to unravel Tuiasosopo's role in Te'o saga - southbendtribune.com

The New York Post last week reported that a female cousin of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, Tino Tuiasosopo, was the person who was Kekua's voice in the phone calls. Tuiasosopo's lawyer, however, told the New York Daily News last week that his client was the voice of Kekua.

A week later, McGraw played the same tapes, then told Tuiasosopo, "I think it's important for people to see the voice control and see you speak in the female voice."

"I can't even if I tried," Tuiasosopo responded. "There's a whole lot that went into pushing me to do that, to go to that extreme consistently. And for me to just do it like -- can you do the voice? -- Even if I try, it just doesn't come out right."

McGraw then told Tuiasosopo that he contacted private contractors that do voice work for the FBI and the Secret Service.

"I gave them that voice mail," McGraw said. "And I gave them your voice. And I had them do a highly scientific spectra analysis of our voice and score them both. They looked at everything from voice intonation to tonal qualities."

The voices are scored on a scale from 0 to 100, with anything 60 and above constituting a match. Tuiasosopo's voice scored a 16 in the analysis.

"They said the chance that you were the person on that voicemail is like 1 in 10 million," McGraw said, "that it is not you, not even possible.
You're telling me that you're telling the truth and I'm telling you that the best scientific analysis in the world is saying that it is not. I say, 'Just do the voice.' "

"I've never done it in front of people," Tuiasosopo said. "Ever single time I've ever spoken that voice, I was never by people. I was in dark room away from people."

Part II, which airs Friday at 3 p.m., locally on WSBT-TV, picks up at that point.

I guess he's gonna do the voice behind a screen on tomorrow's show:yeshrug:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
So whatever happened to that fullback on the Arizona Cardinals who said that Lennay actually existed and that he had met her. I think that was being circulated right after the story first dropped. Anyone else remember that? In hindsight, dude was obviously lying, but why lie about that?

that was prolly the most bizarre occurrence that came out of this whole ordeal. it happened early in the game too.

either dude was trying to cover up for manti or he saw the pics of the girl they used for a hoax and knew the actual girl. if the latter is tru, then :laff:.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So Dr. Phil had some experts analyse the voices and they concluded their is almost no chance that it's Tuasisopo's voice. The media can go ahead and give him a pass, but I have no doubt that GM's are gunna get to the bottom of this at the combine. If they get the truth, it will be leaked.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach

That dude was trolling. I'm sure he jus did it for a laugh. And it worked! :laff::salute:

Daps
oC0Gq.gif

To this day this GIF is perfect when this story first broke.