Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

So Dr. Phil had some experts analyse the voices and they concluded their is almost no chance that it's Tuasisopo's voice. The media can go ahead and give him a pass, but I have no doubt that GM's are gunna get to the bottom of this at the combine. If they get the truth, it will be leaked.

He admits to being gay and copes pleas, in the same interview? :no:

Dr. Phil hired federel agents to analyze his voice and they give it the :dry:? :no:

Wait, they didn't do all this for that young lady :dry:

Anyways, I'm 100% on the "Manti is lyin" camp. I wanted to leave a bit of room, to be wrong (I've lose 2 loveds ones, at the same), but, this is just silly, now.

I'm done

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He admits to being gay and copes pleas, in the same interview? :no:

Dr. Phil hired federel agents to analyze his voice and they give it the :dry:? :no:

Wait, they didn't do all this for that young lady :dry:

Anyways, I'm 100% on the "Manti is lyin" camp. I wanted to leave a bit of room, to be wrong (I've lose 2 loveds ones, at the same), but, this is just silly, now.

I'm done

He said he was molested

Man at center of Te'o hoax says he was molested - Yahoo! Sports

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
God damnit who is the chick doing the voice then? The cousin? Need answers :damn: :mindblown:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
man, did any of yall watch that catfish show on mtv that cari champion is always plugging whenever this is a topic on "first take"?

i watch a couple minutes of it here-n-there, and everytime i watch it, the people are using skype or whatever so that they can literally see the person talking in real-time.

manti is this big-time player at notre dame and the chick "went to stanford" so im sure they both had access to online skyping, right?:laugh:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
did they show him using the voice?

yeah they did! the first time, he was just behind a little curtain thingy and the tests came up inconclusive. then, they let him do it the way he always did it. from his room. the producer took his phone, and made him use his (the producers) and was able to do the voice exactly

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Well, when he did it behind the curtain, it was a no-go by the voice experts

What did they say about time he did it over the phone?

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
So he really does have a 1 in a billion talent like all those FBI experts said he couldn't? :gladbron:

This nikka now has a career along with his payoff!

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
What did the voice experts say about the time he did it over the phone?

I didn't see it, my comments were based off of @Yessir_Araphat's post. Guess we'll have to wait for official confirmation from the experts.

Last edited by a moderator: