Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
that voice would trick any of us on the phone :mindblown:

i dont know about you, but that voice raises at least some sort of red flag for me.

maybe not a faq flag, but i'd know that somethings fishy(no pun intended).

Teo admitted he skyped with other broads...how the fukk is this the 'love of his life' and he aint never skyped with her or never thought to do it....and then lyin that he met the broad at a game....he was in on this shyt...anyone who believes otherwise is gullible as fukkk

obviously. not to mention that the media swept all his teammates' comments under the rug, as well as that stanford chit.

on the flipside, im kinda glad that manti didnt get officially exposed because hes the type of dude that might kill himself over that. i already know all i need to know and already executed my own personal exposal parade on dude.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Teo admitted he skyped with other broads...how the fukk is this the 'love of his life' and he aint never skyped with her or never thought to do it....and then lyin that he met the broad at a game....he was in on this shyt...anyone who believes otherwise is gullible as fukkk
This

And what about the hug these dudes shared??????? Cat hugged Manti like he was overjoyed that his BF had just won a big game. They knew each other outside the framework of this supposed hoax.

How we accounting for that?

"Oh I know you personnally but I'm going to pull a 'hoax' on you where I fake being a female for three years just to fall in love with you"

:laff: :laff: :laff:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

And what about the hug these dudes shared??????? Cat hugged Manti like he was overjoyed that his BF had just won a big game. They knew each other outside the framework of this supposed hoax.

"Oh I know you personnally but I'm going to pull a 'hoax' on you where I fake being a female for three years just to fall in love with you"

They make it seem like a random stranger off the street :upsetfavre: this story man the media embarrassed themselves

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
This dude loved Manti so much that he waited after the Stanford game to give his soulmate a hug in a parking lot.

Manti allegedly loved his soulmate girlfriend so much that he didn't SEE OR VISIT her ever in three years, even on her deathbed.

Cmon bruh...

Superstar
Daps
I love how all of the criticism/hate mail Deadspin gets seems to radiate from homophobia and right-wing bias.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:rudy: nikka this ain't no CSI conspiracy.....just get the fukk over it.....that nikka Teo got catfished by some Samoan fakkit......nothing more complicated than that

Teo was a mormon Samoan who has got tricked by a fakkit online. shyt happens all the time. This is just the first time the whole nation has seen it on national TV.

Did you go to notre dame or are you friends with teo or did this happen to you ? You keep defending him . The story makes no sense . That voicemail he's hinting that a woman answered t'eos phone oh does that sound like a Mormon having strange women answer the phone at night ? While he got a supposed gf?
The story doesn't add up

Add that Ron' said it was him, to Dr. Phil, on the phone...

But, Manti told Jeremy Schaap that he was talkin' to "family members" (who even harassed him after he started seeing someone, after Lennay's "death") and says he talked to 3 different ppl (2 men and a woman).

So Ron' was playin' the voices of a couple fake family members, still able to trick Manti?? :huh: :dry: This sounds too elaborate and the evidence and stories don't match up.

I do not believe the stories of Manti Te'o or Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you go to notre dame or are you friends with teo or did this happen to you ? You keep defending him . The story makes no sense . That voicemail he's hinting that a woman answered t'eos phone oh does that sound like a Mormon having strange women answer the phone at night ? While he got a supposed gf?
The story doesn't add up

:stopitslime: of course the story doesn't add up.....of course manti is still lying about shyt......I'm not saying I believe either 100%......I just don't think any of the wild conspiracies ya'll nikkas are fascinating about make any sense either

There are really only 3 viable theories as to what happened:

1. Teo got catfished and wasn't in on it.
2. Teo was in on it from the start with Roniah to boost his heisman campaign (this theory makes no sense).
3. Teo created this character with Roniah to cover their homosexual relation (even less likely in my opinion).

In the end the catfishing story makes the most sense to me. The other two theories are even more farfetched as more evidence has come out. Did Teo embellish the story after she "died" to boost his heisman campaign? Sure. Did Teo really love this "girl"? Probably not.

I'm not saying I believe Teo. He's obviously a liar. I just think ya'll nikkas theories makes LESS sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Add that Ron' said it was him, to Dr. Phil, on the phone...

But, Manti told Jeremy Schaap that he was talkin' to "family members" (who even harassed him after he started seeing someone, after Lennay's "death") and says he talked to 3 different ppl (2 men and a woman).

So Ron' was playin' the voices of a couple fake family members, still able to trick Manti?? :huh: :dry: This sounds too elaborate and the evidence and stories don't match up.

I do not believe the stories of Manti Te'o or Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.

:what: so what if they are lying? why are ya'll nikkas so invested?

I followed this story cause its hilarious. Now I've lost most interest. Ya'll nikkas in here remembering all the little facts from interviews as if your reconstructing some crime scene on CSI.

I will repeat myself again. Why do you care? I'm not looking to have every i dotted or every t crossed so that every facet of this story makes sense. I don't care enough about it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I followed this story cause its hilarious. Now I've lost most interest. Ya'll nikkas in here remembering all the little facts from interviews as if your reconstructing some crime scene on CSI.

I will repeat myself again. Why do you care? I'm not looking to have every i dotted or every t crossed so that every facet of this story makes sense. I don't care enough about it.

Why do you care, that I care? You don't care, right?
:scheme:

Your move...

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: of course the story doesn't add up.....of course manti is still lying about shyt......I'm not saying I believe either 100%......I just don't think any of the wild conspiracies ya'll nikkas are fascinating about make any sense either

There are really only 3 viable theories as to what happened:

1. Teo got catfished and wasn't in on it.
2. Teo was in on it from the start with Roniah to boost his heisman campaign (this theory makes no sense).
3. Teo created this character with Roniah to cover their homosexual relation (even less likely in my opinion).

In the end the catfishing story makes the most sense to me. The other two theories are even more farfetched as more evidence has come out. Did Teo embellish the story after she "died" to boost his heisman campaign? Sure. Did Teo really love this "girl"? Probably not.

I'm not saying I believe Teo. He's obviously a liar. I just think ya'll nikkas theories makes LESS sense.

Stop it :stopitslime: you keep trying to bring up the Mormon shyt to say why he would get catfished . Yet I show you how his behavior completely contradicts that idea if anything the evidence points to him Lying to boost his heisman campaign . Not to mention he already knew the guy ahead of time

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
This

lol.

anybody know where i can see the hug between these 2?

we're invested because it affected college football.

dude blew up off of this and influenced alot of heisman votes his way off the strength of this tom-foolery.

how hard is this to understand? this isnt something that he kept in his personal life.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.

anybody know where i can see the hug between these 2?

we're invested because it affected college football.

dude blew up off of this and influenced alot of heisman votes his way off the strength of this tom-foolery.

how hard is this to understand? this isnt something that he kept in his personal life.
That's what I'm saying its weird because he's only a victim since he kept lying in the media about this girl he supposedly loved and had all these moments with. Which were all LIES :deadrose: if they weeding so concerned with making him a victim and trying to ride the tebow wave he could of gave a believable version of events .
Like oh she started contacting me and telling me all these sob stories I felt bad and started contacting her occasionally . I exaggerated our connection and I'm sorry
Cause the bottom line is he used this story for publicity , the other guy never extorted him or anything and he never felt any real connection , he just wanted to win a heisman

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
That's what I'm saying its weird because he's only a victim since he kept lying in the media about this girl he supposedly loved and had all these moments with. Which were all LIES :deadrose: if they weeding so concerned with making him a victim and trying to ride the tebow wave he could of gave a believable version of events .
Like oh she started contacting me and telling me all these sob stories I felt bad and started contacting her occasionally . I exaggerated our connection and I'm sorry
Cause the bottom line is he used this story for publicity , the other guy never extorted him or anything and he never felt any real connection , he just wanted to win a heisman

yep.

funny how they swept some of his teammates' comments under the rug too. you gotta hate it.

but you gotta love how stephen a. smith is the only one not holding back. i always :heh: when he clowns manti teo for coming out of left-field and mentioning what time they supposedly closed the casket. like who does that?

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So.....since Ray Ray is gonna retire, I guess its only fitting that Manti should take over for Ray? :youngsabo: