Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
man the bytches at my job eating this shyt up, feeling sorry for this nikkka and wanting to marry him. i never thought this shyt would get this big though, dr phil even getting a piece of this :laff:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
d5d55dd83cd80ea0322c10f7368d70f6.gif

This was just my ad lmao

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After seeing the Katie Couric interview, I'm inclined to believe Ed Lover's explanation, which is that Manti is just a swagless, corny dude. Some elite athletes have winning personalities and are the life of the party. Some are just lame dudes who happen to be good at sports, but if not for that would be friendless and home alone on a Friday night. Manti is one of them.

He comes off like such a lame, I almost began to feel bad for the guy.

And is it just me, or are a lot of Samoans kinda slow?

i dunno bout ND, but a lot of college campuses are one big open party! :cheers:

why wouldn't manti have anything to do friday night or what-have-you? "Hey do you like to drink!??! cool...so do i! and ya have a friend." ND is a nerdy school so he ain't out the norm anyways, hahaha.

plus he could join a frat or something like the other nerds do. Now if he wasn't a college student then yall might have a point about not being cool or what-have-you.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
anybody else use the "rohani tuasissppo" excuse to get rid of a chick u no longer want to see anymore?

hit em with the text:

"im sorry but i have to admit im not who u thought i was...my real names rohani tuassissoppo..ive been leadin u on the whole time":jawalrus:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anybody else use the "rohani tuasissppo" excuse to get rid of a chick u no longer want to see anymore?

hit em with the text:

"im sorry but i have to admit im not who u thought i was...my real names rohani tuassissoppo..ive been leadin u on the whole time":jawalrus:

Last edited by a moderator:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hit em with the text:

Last edited by a moderator:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

why wouldn't manti have anything to do friday night or what-have-you? "Hey do you like to drink!??! cool...so do i! and ya have a friend." ND is a nerdy school so he ain't out the norm anyways, hahaha.

plus he could join a frat or something like the other nerds do. Now if he wasn't a college student then yall might have a point about not being cool or what-have-you.

I don't know why some of you don't just realize everybody ain't about partying and Fukken broads.

Manti would sit on the phone and have bible study with who he thought was this broad and sometimes his parents would sit in and conduct.

Even though he's not like Tebow when it comes to shoving his faith or culture down people's throats, Manti was def not an average ND jock not culturally not socially not religiously. I'm not surprised at all he fell for that fake broad. She was everything he was looking for.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't forget dude is also a pretty devout Mormon, so he likely wasn't around the party scene that much.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
So... His female cousin was talking to this dude for hours???????

What was their agenda???????
nobody knows. this is one case where i'd love to know the entire truth. its so enthralling on so many levels.

im almost 100% ronaiah was paid off. also these voice mails and other things seem disingenuous because of how long they waited to come up with an "official" story.

teo is such a fraud​

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
So the hours of cell phone chat was confirmed right? Therefore he was either completely fooled or him and Ronaiah exchanged in a whole lot of :wrist: chat.

I don't know if the voicemails were officially verified for time stampage so they could have technically been fabricated after the news broke and Ronaiah and Co. agreed to be paid off to take the fall.

Again, still don't know what to think about this :mindblown: I just want to know the truth now and I don't think we'll ever get it :laugh:

shyt has more intersecting twists than those Crash and Babel movies :heh:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I don't know why some of you don't just realize everybody ain't about partying and Fukken broads.

...I'm not surprised at all he fell for that fake broad. She was everything he was looking for.

Was this before or after he decided to date multiple chicks on campus?

:comeon:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2