Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Its not about assimilation. I've been living in America was for over 17 years and I'm 100% assimilated but I've never been in "love" with an American woman. I prefer women who are from my culture.

Ya'll nikkas are stupid beyond belief because you can't understand something that you've never experienced. You could put me on ND's campus with all them white broads and sure I'd have fun for a while but I highly doubt I'd find a woman I could love. I'm not saying its impossible. I'm just saying its easier to find love from someone whose culturally similar to you versus someone whose basically a foreigner.

:rudy: Settle down bruh, were just here to enjoy the fukkery.

But for the sake of my coli cash this muthafukka better be gay :pachaha:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you guys read that the voice was confirmed to be the stalker's cousin in Samoa, right? Confirmed by stalker's FAMILY

down to the way she cried hysterically

This guy is just a liar . And espn saying the stalker had voice training :deadmanny: nicca Pixar bout to hire him to voice act if he was that good

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I was falling back from him being gay. But these new developments have changed my mind. It's sounding like Tuiasisopo got payed off. Why else would he be so determined to take the fall? The question is why he got played off.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you guys read that the voice was confirmed to be the stalker's cousin in Samoa, right? Confirmed by stalker's FAMILY

down to the way she cried hysterically

:mindblown: @ All these fukking twists and turns...

Now I'm back to not believing either of these lying cocksuckers...

And I'll pose this question again, how did he talk to this girl that much on the phone and not realize it wasn't the same person he was talking to online?

I'm supposed to believe that this guy and his cousin were coordinated enough to carry on seamless conversations with Te'o both online and on the phone?

:shaq2:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
So this supposed female cousin named Tino spent 500 hours on the phone with Manti pretending to be a dying girlfriend? :mindblown:

Yet she was not calling from a US Samoa number, where she lives? But rather a SoCal one? :mindblown:

What a great movie this could have been :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was falling back from him being gay. But these new developments have changed my mind. It's sounding like Tuiasisopo got payed off. Why else would he be so determined to take the fall? The question is why he got played off.

I'm almost positive that he got money and gifts after he came out and said that his grandmother and the imaginary girlfriend died. Notre Dame is trying their best to help him cover this up, so their program is not penalized for this. Notre Dame has the payolla to get away with this and they will. Everybody involved in this is probably getting that hush money, from Boy Ti and his parents all the way down to the girls he was allegedly dating on campus. The writing is on the wall.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Lol @ the lawyer saying Ronaiah left the voicemails. These people worked out the OD plea bargain "hush honey, touch money" type deal on all accounts. They want this man Ronaiah to take the rap 300% I see it. I know you guys see it too

pazzini.jpg

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
After seeing the Katie Couric interview, I'm inclined to believe Ed Lover's explanation, which is that Manti is just a swagless, corny dude. Some elite athletes have winning personalities and are the life of the party. Some are just lame dudes who happen to be good at sports, but if not for that would be friendless and home alone on a Friday night. Manti is one of them.

He comes off like such a lame, I almost began to feel bad for the guy.

And is it just me, or are a lot of Samoans kinda slow?

I said a few days back, him being an dumb weirdo is almost as bad as being gay in the NFL. How are you going to lead a bunch of grown men to battle when you don't have the social skills to even get a real girlfriend? I am certain as an owner I would not draft him. Unless it was some late round pickup.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you going to lead a bunch of grown men to battle when you don't have the social skills to even get a real girlfriend?

:comeon: you don't need social skills to get a woman if you are an all-american soon to be first round pick......bytches throw that p*ssy at backups let alone the top dawg on the football team

I already explained why I don't think him going to the net for love is that controversial considering his ethnic background and the ethnic background of the woman that was created.

I also don't buy the gay theory simply because these would be lengths I could never imagine someone going to coverup something that really would probably HELP HIM rather than hurt him in this day and age. States all over the country are legalizing gay marriage. Poll numbers show its becoming more acceptable. If dude came out he would probably be the biggest story in sports EVER and would get endorsements out the ass. The world has changed folks. Being gay ain't as bad as ya'll nikkas make it out to be.

It would be MUCH BETTER for him to come out as gay than this bizarre story we have so far. I just don't believe that Notre Dame and his family would go through these lengths to protect a secret that really isn't that bad anymore.

There are only 2 plausible scenarios in my opinion. First, he really did get duped and this was another bizarre catfish episode. Or he is a psychopathic liar that fabricated the story to promote his Heisman campaign. I think the first scenario makes more sense.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: you don't need social skills to get a woman if you are an all-american soon to be first round pick......bytches throw that p*ssy at backups let alone the top dawg on the football team

I already explained why I don't think him going to the net for love is that controversial considering his ethnic background and the ethnic background of the woman that was created.

I also don't buy the gay theory simply because these would be lengths I could never imagine someone going to coverup something that really would probably HELP HIM rather than hurt him in this day and age. States all over the country are legalizing gay marriage. Poll numbers show its becoming more acceptable. If dude came out he would probably be the biggest story in sports EVER and would get endorsements out the ass. The world has changed folks. Being gay ain't as bad as ya'll nikkas make it out to be.

It would be MUCH BETTER for him to come out as gay than this bizarre story we have so far. I just don't believe that Notre Dame and his family would go through these lengths to protect a secret that really isn't that bad anymore.

There are only 2 plausible scenarios in my opinion. First, he really did get duped and this was another bizarre catfish episode. Or he is a psychopathic liar that fabricated the story to promote his Heisman campaign. I think the first scenario makes more sense.

:dwillhuh::usure: makes no sense though to believe him. How can you believe a guy who admits he's lying already

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh::usure: makes no sense though to believe him. How can you believe a guy who admits he's lying already

because the lies he made were plausible given the story

he falls in "love" with some chick on the net.....she dies.....media picks up the story....it makes sense that he would be embarrassed and pretend like he met her the way people normally meet rather than it being just a online relationship.....then he finds out she's alive......he ain't about to admit that to the media and have the first lie blow up in his face so he compounds it with another lie

ya'll nikkas are looking too deep into this......its not an elaborate conspiracy being perpetrated by gay fukk buddies Manti and Roniah, as well as both the families, the chick whose pic was used to be Kekua, and Notre Dame......the catfish story just makes more sense to me that some elaborate conspiracy to cover up a homosexual relationship

Maybe if this was Iran and homosexuality was punishable by the death penalty, then I could see that being possible. I just don't see it as possible considering the day and age we live in. Why would this nikka risk his money with this story if he was simply gay? Even if he fell a couple of rounds in the draft cause teams are afraid of having the first openly gay player, he would make so much more in endorsements, book deals, etc.

Being the first openly gay NFL player = crazy endorsement $$$

nikka would probably get a visit to the White House out of it

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because the lies he made were plausible given the story

he falls in "love" with some chick on the net.....she dies.....media picks up the story....it makes sense that he would be embarrassed and pretend like he met her the way people normally meet rather than it being just a online relationship.....then he finds out she's alive......he ain't about to admit that to the media and have the first lie blow up in his face so he compounds it with another lie

ya'll nikkas are looking too deep into this......its not an elaborate conspiracy being perpetrated by gay fukk buddies Manti and Roniah, as well as both the families, the chick whose pic was used to be Kekua, and Notre Dame......the catfish story just makes more sense to me that some elaborate conspiracy to cover up a homosexual relationship

Maybe if this was Iran and homosexuality was punishable by the death penalty, then I could see that being possible. I just don't see it as possible considering the day and age we live in. Why would this nikka risk his money with this story if he was simply gay? Even if he fell a couple of rounds in the draft cause teams are afraid of having the first openly gay player, he would make so much more in endorsements, book deals, etc.

Being the first openly gay NFL player = crazy endorsement $$$

nikka would probably get a visit to the White House out of it

:snoop::heh: you just go head believing a bunch of lies. You think the first gay player will get all that love go head and believe that