Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Damn so in the end he really did get Catfished :mindblown:

Depends if you actually believe Man'Lie Teo & his online fairytale romances. Dude is a liar breh & knew Ronaiah as Ronaiah.. @mastermind was right, Man'Lie is gonna get away with this shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Depends if you actually Man'Lie Teo & his online fairytale romances. Dude is a liar breh & knew Ronaiah as Ronaiah.. @mastermind was right, Man'Lie is gonna get away with this shyt
The fact that no one wants to press him, and Notre Dame, for continuing this at the Orange Bowl makes me not believe anything that comes out of his mouth. Or any of the associated people. They are all liars and should be treated as such.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so if ronaiah was behind the female voices that Teo played on the voicemail, Dr. Phil should have asked him to use the voice as proof during his interview

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So, now Ronaiah comes out as gay and reiterates it was him, on the phone, all those hours :dry:

Even ESPN says; the family said it was Manti's female cousin and voice experts said the same :dry:

Last week, relatives of Tuiasosopo's female cousin, Tino Tuiasosopo, told the New York Post that they were certain it was her voice on at least one of the taped phone conversations. And after Te'o told Couric he believed the voice of Kekua was that of a woman, ABC's "Good Morning America" sent the tapes to four audio experts, who all agreed it was a woman.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo to Dr. Phil McGraw -- voice his, Manti Te'o not in on it - ESPN

This ain't even sad anymore...

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
So Ronaiah is taking the fall for his female cousin too huh? No way he faked that shyt for 500 hours. Then again I can't see him having his female cousin do that for 500 hours either, so Ronaiah must have used a voice masking app or is just an incredibly gifted voice actor.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Dude pretending to he gay now :wow:

And ESPN gonna preach these lying Hawaiian fukk boys stories like its the undisputed truth

I keep saying this dude need to do a female impersonation so we can see if he bullshytting

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He even hooks homeboy up to a lie detector?? or were they just in a room with audio equipment to match the voices?? :laff:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

How much they paying this dude to take the fall? Dude gonna get clowned for the rest of his life, but he's gonna be set.