Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::heh: you just go head believing a bunch of lies. You think the first gay player will get all that love go head and believe that

:beli: sure there will be ignorant haters like yaself but you best believe the first openly gay player will get MAD LOOT and will most likely be one of the most famous people on earth.....that alone = $$$

the world has changed

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:beli: sure there will be ignorant haters like yaself but you best believe the first openly gay player will get MAD LOOT and will most likely be one of the most famous people on earth.....that alone = $$$

the world is changing

*Fixed*

it's ridiculous to assume that everything is great for the lgbt community right now. It's BETTER for sure, but it's still not where it should be.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the world has changed

Nicca I'm not homophobic but if you think it'll be all sweet for the first openly gay player then you must also think racism doesn't exist anymore cause of Obama . Look at footballs demographic breh it won't be that easy

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I mean seriously. I never even heard of dude until his team got embarrassed earlier this month. This nikka is :flabbynsick: but is only like 21 or some shyt :pachaha: Bu bu but the thing that I still can't wrap my mind around is how the fukk......did this story get any traction outside of online articles?! I see how this has been one of the most popular trollings that I can remember but I still can't understand why it's so popular when it's so fukking bland!! It's teo, not tebow (college status). It's an online trolling that went on (happens everday). It's a moderately unknown LB in the mainstream up until this point. Only thing I can think of as to why it got so popular is the recent acceptance of online dating in america by society combined with shows like catfish and the victims of it appearing on day time tv shows. Other than that.....Idk

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly? We haven't had a big scandal like this for a while. And for me I'd rather talk about this then newtown.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
a. it was some shyt.

b. i thought it was pretty slick of the media to push that golden boy Lance to the backburner for this shyt.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
So you never heard of one of the best college sports players in the nation
You call him :flabbynsick: even though he's going to be a first round pick and would run circles around you

:mindblown:
I swear do some of you even think before you post

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
So you never heard of one of the best college sports players in the nation
You call him :flabbynsick: even though he's going to be a first round pick and would run circles around you

:mindblown:
I swear do some of you even think before you post

98700248_34e8f93e29_z.jpg