Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I don't know why some of you don't just realize everybody ain't about partying and Fukken broads.

Manti would sit on the phone and have bible study with who he thought was this broad and sometimes his parents would sit in and conduct.

Even though he's not like Tebow when it comes to shoving his faith or culture down people's throats, Manti was def not an average ND jock not culturally not socially not religiously. I'm not surprised at all he fell for that fake broad. She was everything he was looking for.

3447849_o.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I don't know why some of you don't just realize everybody ain't about partying and Fukken broads.

Manti would sit on the phone and have bible study with who he thought was this broad and sometimes his parents would sit in and conduct.

Even though he's not like Tebow when it comes to shoving his faith or culture down people's throats, Manti was def not an average ND jock not culturally not socially not religiously. I'm not surprised at all he fell for that fake broad. She was everything he was looking for.

Does his faith condone lying on numerous counts??? :comeonson:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:salute: to Manti and his team for winning this.

Dude has lied at almost every turn yet no one in the media wants to question any of it anymore. Good for him and CAA.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I need to see a link

Ya'll have posted that a couple times

Notre Dame Players Skeptical Of Manti Te'o Girlfriend - Business Insider

Here's the most damning part of his post (emphasis ours):
"The debate among teammates wasn’t whether or not Manti actually knew this girl — it was clear that they had been in contact; no, players just didn’t think that it was fair to call Lennay Kekua Manti’s girlfriend, period (it is well-known on campus that he has had relations with other girls during his time at Notre Dame). They recognized what was going on for what it was — a terrible publicity stunt used to fuel Manti Te’o's Heisman campaign. In fact, many of the players privately commented that they didn’t want the students to wear leis in support of Manti and wouldn’t participate themselves — they cited that the team never responded so publicly to tragic events for other players. But there was also the feeling that Manti didn’t deserve to benefit from public publicity from the death of somebody he barely knew.​
"

Read more: Notre Dame Players Skeptical Of Manti Te'o Girlfriend - Business Insider
:owerd:

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr. Phil:

“Here we have a young man that fell deeply, romantically in love. I asked him straight up, 'Was this a romantic relationship with you?' And he says yes. I said, 'Are you then therefore gay?' And he said, 'When you put it that way, yes.' And then he caught himself and said, 'I am confused.'"

:what::mindblown::snoop:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So we're almost at endgame right?

How do you think it's gonna end? At this point I doubt we hear anything of substance from Teo outside of carefully crafted cliches about "being more careful" & "learning to trust again". I think the real story is that Teo was involved in a homosexual affair with Ronaiah & used the guise of Lennay to mask that to enhance his Heisman chances. I doubt the real truth ever comes out though

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
How do you think it's gonna end? At this point I doubt we hear anything of substance from Teo outside of carefully crafted cliches about "being more careful" & "learning to trust again". I think the real story is that Teo was involved in a homosexual affair with Ronaiah & used the guise of Lennay to mask that to enhance his Heisman chances. I doubt the real truth ever comes out though

most likely with what everything you just said. Plus the fact Te'o is Mormon means him and all the people around him will do everything to make sure something like that never came out.