Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Assuming the voicemails were legit, why would he still have those 3 voicemails, specifically? I mean, I'm sure his phone has been redlined to hell and back that he would have had to delete those to make space.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It's not about dude being gay its about all of the pieces not fitting.

Him being that naive is generally plausible to me. This other dude pulling off that voice for hundreds of hours of calls? No damn way

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After seeing the Katie Couric interview, I'm inclined to believe Ed Lover's explanation, which is that Manti is just a swagless, corny dude. Some elite athletes have winning personalities and are the life of the party. Some are just lame dudes who happen to be good at sports, but if not for that would be friendless and home alone on a Friday night. Manti is one of them.

He comes off like such a lame, I almost began to feel bad for the guy.

And is it just me, or are a lot of Samoans kinda slow?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
After seeing the Katie Couric interview, I'm inclined to believe Ed Lover's explanation, which is that Manti is just a swagless, corny dude. Some elite athletes have winning personalities and are the life of the party. Some are just lame dudes who happen to be good at sports, but if not for that would be friendless and home alone on a Friday night. Manti is one of them.

He comes off like such a lame, I almost began to feel bad for the guy.

And is it just me, or are a lot of Samoans kinda slow?

Agreed. After seeing the interview yesterday too, I also think he was just an extremely gullible/naive dude. It's hard to believe someone could be this bad, but I don't believe it's any of the alternatives (him being gay/in on it.) Such a weird ass story. Don't know what to think.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
the man puts it more eloquent than I did....that's all! I said the certain groups of people couldn't understand in an in your face manor and got blasted! Same thing.....different rhetoric.

And it's ridiculous bullshyt rhetoric in both instances...the reason people can't understand someone falling madly, deeply in love with some "woman" they've never met...not even a skype or a face time...not even personal, intimate photos (the only pics dude had were the public facebook pics of ole girl and the single one of her holding that sign)....nothing but apparently text messages and supposedly hours of conversation with a grown man pretending to sound like a girl....and carrying on some long-term relationship that included two seperate very serious life threatening situations, without a single attempt to go see them...is not because of cultural differences...but because it's flatly absurd

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And it's ridiculous bullshyt rhetoric in both instances...the reason people can't understand someone falling madly, deeply in love with some "woman" they've never met...not even a skype or a face time...not even personal, intimate photos (the only pics dude had were the public facebook pics of ole girl and the single one of her holding that sign)....nothing but apparently text messages and supposedly hours of conversation with a grown man pretending to sound like a girl....and carrying on some long-term relationship that included two seperate very serious life threatening situations, without a single attempt to go see them...is not because of cultural differences...but because it's flatly absurd

Word.

He's lying point blank. All these people copping please are incredible. Talking about he couldn't connect with ND chicks. Are yal serious?

It's not like this happened when he was a freshmen and straight off of the island. This happened after he had been on campus for 2 to 3 years. I refuse to believe he wasn't assimilated to stateside by then. I say this, because I KNOW Hawaiians who were fine with broads and who are some of the most outspoken and wild people I know.

His story goes to shyt when he didn't go see her when she was supposedly in a near fatal car accident. Initially I thought, maybe it was some scheduling thing with his team, and he was in South Bend and he couldn't get out there... but to find out he was in Cali when it happened and he still was like...

:manny:

I find it hard to believe. Anybody who's in love with another person is going to see them on their deathbed. Anybody who's in love with somebody is going to go to their funeral. He can shovel that bullshyt all he wants. I'm not buying it.

And where exactly did they get the voicemails from? Please don't tell me I'm supposed to believe he had them saved on his phone? Does he have Google Voice where his shyt is saved in his gmail? So he's a dumbass to not know he's been talking to a man for over a year, but he's sophisticated enough to be using something that saves his voicemails? Why didn't they play the part of the voicemail that tells you what the date is?

Basically, fukk this lying dude, and fukk this story.

I come in here and read nikkas :cape: for this weirdo/fakkit and immediately just go...

:shaq2:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

Nah breh....he made attempts....but he didn'tcause the family wouldn'thave understood

:beli:

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just found it funny when Katie Couric asked if he was gay he gave her the Cam'ron-like response,

"Not at all, far from it."

:stopitslime: Come on you're gay b, stop it five

Daps
Reppin
NULL

then argue he's an idiot or he was intentionally complicit in creating this ruse for self-promotion......I'm just arguing against the he gotta be gay theory

if this entire ruse was created to cover-up his latent homosexuality then the boy is also psychotic......it would also require that his parents be involved in the cover-up since much of the story involves them

I don't buy the gay theory because: (1) most folks have moved beyond looking at homosexuality as some deviant shyt (2) folks only lie about their sexuality because they want to hide it from people who already love them like their parents. If his parents are involved then they would surely already know that he's gay right?

Thats why I don't buy the gay theory.

BayArea Breez

GOAT Defensive Raider
Daps
so you guys read that the voice was confirmed to be the stalker's cousin in Samoa, right? Confirmed by stalker's FAMILY

down to the way she cried hysterically

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word.

He's lying point blank. All these people copping please are incredible. Talking about he couldn't connect with ND chicks. Are yal serious?

It's not like this happened when he was a freshmen and straight off of the island. This happened after he had been on campus for 2 to 3 years. I refuse to believe he wasn't assimilated to stateside by then. I say this, because I KNOW Hawaiians who were fine with broads and who are some of the most outspoken and wild people I know.

Its not about assimilation. I've been living in America was for over 17 years and I'm 100% assimilated but I've never been in "love" with an American woman. I prefer women who are from my culture.

Ya'll nikkas are stupid beyond belief because you can't understand something that you've never experienced. You could put me on ND's campus with all them white broads and sure I'd have fun for a while but I highly doubt I'd find a woman I could love. I'm not saying its impossible. I'm just saying its easier to find love from someone whose culturally similar to you versus someone whose basically a foreigner.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just looking at Te'o outfit he wore on the Katie interview already outted dude as gay! What straight man still wears cardigan sweaters (the damn cardigan sweater is even tucked in :wtf: ) in 2013 but a homo!

:lolbron: cardigans are fly gawd.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
So the NY Post says there's no way that was a dudes voice on the voicemails or whatever.
25.1n007.teo.c--300x300.jpg

revealed_the_real_voice_of_fake_GfkurlQYJF0ZA6zzYtJmWI

:huh: Seriously...like seriously...:damn: I keep tellin' myself to throw the towel, on this story, but, more stuff comes out!