Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I forgot to connect ND Playin' @ USC to his lady being hospitalized in California

No excuse; I'm sure the team would have made special provisions for him. Did the name of the alleged hospital ever brought up? How far is that hospital from L.A.?

I still can't let this story go. All day, I've been catchin' up on this thread.

You don't see the big deal?? :what:

Dude basically used the death of a fake girlfriend for national publicity and to win a Heisman. That's lower than anything else the other guys you mentioned did.

werd

Dude, I've said it, before; I hope he's not lyin'. I've lost 2 family members within' a week, or so, of each other. I understand the pain. I don't wanna be hard on duke, 'til we know for sure.

But, if you're 100% convinced dude is being 100% honest you; don't know all the facts and are following the story casually, or you "want" to believe him.

What I want to know is is he a Hawaiian or a cornball Hawaiian?
Joke of the year...

Kevin Blackistone also had an amazing point about Notre Dame:

ND hires an investigator for Manti Te'o, but not for sexual assault accusations?
Word

espn has a spreadsheet of his phone records, not his actual, verified phone records. Every single attempt to clarify made by manti and nd leads to more questions. He has a fukking caa rep, these are the type of people who stage marriages and plant rumors in anticipation of other rumors that run counter to their and their clients' interests. Once you find out CAA is involved, and the ND investigation is a glorified google session, you really have to tune out if you have any shred of critical intellect.

Wait :huh:, what? This sounds worst than he and Couric havin' the same rep.

I can however believe this is a catfish story involving a gullible samoan kid who is basically a foreigner at Notre Dame and this Roniah guy is some psychotic fakkit who is gay but can't accept it. That makes sense to me. The gay coverup theory makes ZERO SENSE because if he were gay there would be smarter ways to cover it up.

I try to ignore the "gay" angle. Ppl are too quick to witch hunt homosexuals. But, it's hard to believe (I do want to believe) a lot of the inconsistencies of his stories. I'm not sure I can believe he's THAT socially awkward. He's got a bunch of roommates that could have told him that this was fishy.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teo got played. Ronniah is a homosexual who got a s*ck rush off playing pretend girlfriend with Teo. End of of story. Yall want this to be some type of government conspiracy.
Let this story die.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Diane O'Meara, Woman In Manti Te'o Girlfriend Pictures, Says Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Confessed

I think I've chsnged my mind on this whole situation like 4 times today...I kinda believe teo after reading what the chick had to say:yeshrug:

edit: bottom line of the story is....how pathetic have ppl become? Having online relationships where you never met the person? Everytime I see that catfish show I can't even feel bad for the victim cus they're such fukkin losers..then that dude nev gives em sympathy and puts it all completely on the sociopath that created this fake profile...ya that sociopath is a psycho and should probly be put down for the better of society but cmon...ppl really shocked when this happens? You fukkin tools that go for that online dating shyt smh *end rant*

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the reason his story confuses most of ya'll in here is cause you cats can't understand the CULTURAL ANGLE to this "love" affair. Dude is a mormon samoan. Its one thing to find chicks at Notre Dame to creep with, but its an entirely different ordeal to find someone who you can have a deep connection with if you are culturally unique.

You gotta realize dude ain't grow up in mainstream American culture, so he can't connect with the broads at ND. I'm not surprised he was taken away by a online relationship with someone pretending to be a cute mormon samoan girl that was into him.

It makes perfect sense if you put yourself in his shoes rather than just putting yourself in his situation as the big man on campus.

I dropped the same logic 20 pages ago and got :violent::violent::violent:
Seems like people are finally realizing this.....

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He admitted to the lying after December 6th to Katie.

Ya'll nikkas need to stop superimposing yourself into his position. The only reason the gay theory makes sense to ya'll is cause ya'll nikkas can't understand why he would mess with an online female when there are hundreds of fine broads on campus walking around wanting to get impregnated by a future 1st round pick. You nikkas need to understand that to him, America is basically a foreign country. Dude may be from Hawaii but he's of Samoan descent and is uber religious in the Tebow mold. Its one thing to be sexually attracted to someone but its something completely different to be emotionally attracted.

Maybe its because I also come from a non-American cultural background and have spent most of my life as basically a foreigner in a foreign land that I can sympathize with him. Its easy to be sexually attracted to women regardless of cultural differences. However, its very difficult to build an emotional attraction if 100% of the women your surrounded by cultural aliens for all intents and purposes. The fact that this fictitious woman was Samoan and uber religious makes me believe his version of the story. If this fake girlfriend was some blond big tit white broad that he was claiming he loved, then I would buy the gay theory argument because then it would make no sense why an All-American linebacker would go online to find a bytch that he could pick out of any dorm on campus.

I just think that the cultural bias of most of ya'll around here is what clouds your judgment in jumping to the "he gotta be gay" theory. Being a cultural outsider myself, his actions make sense even if he had broads all around campus throwing themselves at him.

the man puts it more eloquent than I did....that's all! I said the certain groups of people couldn't understand in an in your face manor and got blasted! Same thing.....different rhetoric.

that's what i'm saying and you got people talking bout all the women to smash at ND. I'm like what that got to do with anything? and they Talking bout me trolling....they are not understanding the concept of actually getting along with a woman.

I bet 3/4 the people saying he needs to focus on smashing those ND ho3s do not have the qualifications to get into ND. Obvi ND girls were not providing the mental connection for him. The fake GF was someone of similar background that your probably don't find at ND.

He was prolly like "WOW I FOUND A SOMOAN GIRL THAT GOES TO AN ELITE SCHOOL (Stanford) LIKE ME, THAT SHARES MY CULTURE, THAT SHARES MY UPBRINGING ETC. "....but i'm trolling, huh?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So the NY Post says there's no way that was a dudes voice on the voicemails or whatever.

Why don't this boy just say he gay? And I only ask that becuz people are defending regardless of how stupid he's making himself look. That Katy Couric shyt was a joke.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
And if you don't think he's gay, then you have to at least believe he was in on the whole thing.

And I understand how these voicemails surfaced. Where the fukk are these 500 hrs of conversation? Why can't we listen to that shyt? Does it even exist?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They could f got any chick to fake and make voice mails and release it to the public, why now, and not 2 weeks ago

I aint dumb........................................