Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to college with like 4 or 5 Hawaiians who were teammates of mine. They're from an island, but they're not this stupid breh. There was 1 guy who wasn't from the big island though and I remember him saying that when he first saw his dorm roommate for the first time he was like...

:dwillhuh:

He was roomin' with one of the centers on the basketball team :laugh:

He never been around black people like that, and I can see where something like this "could" happen... But in Teo's situation, he said he wasn't dating her for 4 years, that it just started getting serious last year. So you mean to tell me he wasn't used to state side broads by then? A star Football player from ND? GTFOH

Exactly his behavior contradicts this idea he's some Samoan rube that just fell off the turnip truck :mjpls:

Superstar
Daps
ayo after the emails of Roniah faking a woman's voice, I'm beginning to believe Manti's version of his crazy story :merchant:

Still doesn't explain his bytch-ass lies to further his Heisman campaign.

He's lucky he can deflect that shyt onto Roniah. :smh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fully understand what he's saying:birdman: his story doesn't add up I think he's like ladyelle said just playing it up to the camera and was a attention whore .......which kind of negates the innocent duped victim angle . Why not turn over your real phone records instead of a spread sheet :wtb:
So to me it's like to go this far he must be hiding something most likely his gayness

:snoop: maybe he's gay.....I don't know that......I just don't get why he would concoct the crash/death story

If him and Roniah are gay fukk buddies as some folks around here theorize then there is no need to create this elaborate hoax pulling in not only his family members but also the entire nation with the car crash/luekemia story. I just can't believe that.

I can however believe this is a catfish story involving a gullible samoan kid who is basically a foreigner at Notre Dame and this Roniah guy is some psychotic fakkit who is gay but can't accept it. That makes sense to me. The gay coverup theory makes ZERO SENSE because if he were gay there would be smarter ways to cover it up.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: maybe he's gay.....I don't know that......I just don't get why he would concoct the crash/death story

If him and Roniah are gay fukk buddies as some folks around here theorize then there is no need to create this elaborate hoax pulling in not only his family members but also the entire nation with the car crash/luekemia story. I just can't believe that.

I can however believe this is a catfish story involving a gullible samoan kid who is basically a foreigner at Notre Dame and this Roniah guy is some psychotic fakkit who is gay but can't accept it. That makes sense to me. The gay coverup theory makes ZERO SENSE because if he were gay there would be smarter ways to cover it up.
But he's not that guillible or he never would of kept bringing up Lenny after dec 6. He volunteered that info and kept pimping it :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still doesn't explain his bytch-ass lies to further his Heisman campaign.

He's lucky he can deflect that shyt onto Roniah. :smh:

He admitted to the lying after December 6th to Katie.

Ya'll nikkas need to stop superimposing yourself into his position. The only reason the gay theory makes sense to ya'll is cause ya'll nikkas can't understand why he would mess with an online female when there are hundreds of fine broads on campus walking around wanting to get impregnated by a future 1st round pick. You nikkas need to understand that to him, America is basically a foreign country. Dude may be from Hawaii but he's of Samoan descent and is uber religious in the Tebow mold. Its one thing to be sexually attracted to someone but its something completely different to be emotionally attracted.

Maybe its because I also come from a non-American cultural background and have spent most of my life as basically a foreigner in a foreign land that I can sympathize with him. Its easy to be sexually attracted to women regardless of cultural differences. However, its very difficult to build an emotional attraction if 100% of the women your surrounded by cultural aliens for all intents and purposes. The fact that this fictitious woman was Samoan and uber religious makes me believe his version of the story. If this fake girlfriend was some blond big tit white broad that he was claiming he loved, then I would buy the gay theory argument because then it would make no sense why an All-American linebacker would go online to find a bytch that he could pick out of any dorm on campus.

I just think that the cultural bias of most of ya'll around here is what clouds your judgment in jumping to the "he gotta be gay" theory. Being a cultural outsider myself, his actions make sense even if he had broads all around campus throwing themselves at him.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Still think he was involved in this. :yeshrug:

In this day and age, I just refuse to believe that one would have an online relationship where you're "dating" and never even Skype. :what:

You also expect me to believe that someone you call the most beautiful person you've ever met, not just physically, but as a person is on their death bed and you never even visit? Then you don't go to her funeral because she told you not to and her last words to you were "I love you?" :comeon:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read that he was talking to a man on the phone the whole time. GAY GAY GAY

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
He admitted to the lying after December 6th to Katie.

Ya'll nikkas need to stop superimposing yourself into his position. The only reason the gay theory makes sense to ya'll is cause ya'll nikkas can't understand why he would mess with an online female when there are hundreds of fine broads on campus walking around wanting to get impregnated by a future 1st round pick. You nikkas need to understand that to him, America is basically a foreign country. Dude may be from Hawaii but he's of Samoan descent and is uber religious in the Tebow mold. Its one thing to be sexually attracted to someone but its something completely different to be emotionally attracted.

Maybe its because I also come from a non-American cultural background and have spent most of my life as basically a foreigner in a foreign land that I can sympathize with him. Its easy to be sexually attracted to women regardless of cultural differences. However, its very difficult to build an emotional attraction if 100% of the women your surrounded by cultural aliens for all intents and purposes. The fact that this fictitious woman was Samoan and uber religious makes me believe his version of the story. If this fake girlfriend was some blond big tit white broad that he was claiming he loved, then I would buy the gay theory argument because then it would make no sense why an All-American linebacker would go online to find a bytch that he could pick out of any dorm on campus.

I just think that the cultural bias of most of ya'll around here is what clouds your judgment in jumping to the "he gotta be gay" theory. Being a cultural outsider myself, his actions make sense even if he had broads all around campus throwing themselves at him.

50 bucks says this fakkit is Manti's boyfriend :pachaha:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

I think Roniah is gay and did this stuff to connect with Manti. It's just like that Catfish episode with that gay black dude acting like he was a white girl. :scusthov:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't think he loved her as much as he claimed and played it up for the cameras. :manny:

I said this a week ago in here, and nikkas were calling me crazy.

You can look at the details and see this situation is too crazy for Teo to have just "made it all up"

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the voicemails are creepy as fukk.

the one where he's crying b/c he thought there was a girl in the room is straight horror movie status. was he using a voice filter or is the dude that feminine? this whole fukkin thing gets more confusing everytime i see the story