Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
alright Tymack Mateo, you win. I'm throwing the towel in on this story. shyts got so many twists and turns that I dont care anymore.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
his mom is cute and his dad is huge

is it just me or does his mama look like the "Lennay Kekua" character about 30 years older and 100 pounds heavier?

I'm beginning to believe his story just off this simple fact. Freud did say that all men in their subconscious want kill their fathers and fukk their mothers. Ya boy Manti was trying to creep with a bytch that looked like his moms. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's gay lol nothing else makes sense .no one is that dumb

I think the reason his story confuses most of ya'll in here is cause you cats can't understand the CULTURAL ANGLE to this "love" affair. Dude is a mormon samoan. Its one thing to find chicks at Notre Dame to creep with, but its an entirely different ordeal to find someone who you can have a deep connection with if you are culturally unique.

You gotta realize dude ain't grow up in mainstream American culture, so he can't connect with the broads at ND. I'm not surprised he was taken away by a online relationship with someone pretending to be a cute mormon samoan girl that was into him.

It makes perfect sense if you put yourself in his shoes rather than just putting yourself in his situation as the big man on campus.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: how did Roniah fake the pic of the real girl with the sign and hand gesture? I'm confused now.

The Diane O'Meara chick was on Anderson Cooper and said that she got a call or facebook message from Roniah to do this. I forgot why but he got her to actually do it. I think the dude had a homo obsession with Manti and couldn't let go. He intially planned to stop it with killing the fictional girlfriend but he was in too deep by then.

Daps
I think the reason his story confuses most of ya'll in here is cause you cats can't understand the CULTURAL ANGLE to this "love" affair. Dude is a mormon samoan. Its one thing to find chicks at Notre Dame to creep with, but its an entirely different ordeal to find someone who you can have a deep connection with if you are culturally unique.

You gotta realize dude ain't grow up in mainstream American culture, so he can't connect with the broads at ND. I'm not surprised he was taken away by a online relationship with someone pretending to be a cute mormon samoan girl that was into him.

It makes perfect sense if you put yourself in his shoes rather than just putting yourself in his situation as the big man on campus.

I understand that, what I don't understand is that this woman is supposed to be the love of your life yet you don't go see her in the hospital or at the least get an obituary when she died?

I don't think he loved her as much as he claimed and played it up for the cameras. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand that, what I don't understand is that this woman is supposed to be the love of your life yet you don't go see her in the hospital or at the least get an obituary when she died?

I don't think he loved her as much as he claimed and played it up for the cameras. :manny:

Agree. I think he played up the story for publicity. I was simply responding to the he gotta be gay theory that most folks are going with. For most folks, the fact he gotta go online to find a broad when he's the top football player at Notre Dame makes no sense. I just think that if you understand that he's a mormon Samoan kid whose first interaction with American girls is at Notre Dame, then it shouldn't be hard to imagine that he couldn't develop emotional relationships with real girls.

If nikkas just imagine what it would be like to be surrounded by foreigners everywhere you go, then maybe you might understand why he went online to find this girl.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Agree. I think he played up the story for publicity. I was simply responding to the he gotta be gay theory that most folks are going with. For most folks, the fact he gotta go online to find a broad when he's the top football player at Notre Dame makes no sense. I just think that if you understand that he's a mormon Samoan kid whose first interaction with American girls is at Notre Dame, then it shouldn't be hard to imagine that he couldn't develop emotional relationships with real girls.

If nikkas just imagine what it would be like to be surrounded by foreigners everywhere you go, then maybe you might understand why he went online to find this girl.

I went to college with like 4 or 5 Hawaiians who were teammates of mine. They're from an island, but they're not this stupid breh. There was 1 guy who wasn't from the big island though and I remember him saying that when he first saw his dorm roommate for the first time he was like...

:dwillhuh:

He was roomin' with one of the centers on the basketball team :laugh:

He never been around black people like that, and I can see where something like this "could" happen... But in Teo's situation, he said he wasn't dating her for 4 years, that it just started getting serious last year. So you mean to tell me he wasn't used to state side broads by then? A star Football player from ND? GTFOH

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I fully understand what he's saying:birdman: his story doesn't add up I think he's like ladyelle said just playing it up to the camera and was a attention whore .......which kind of negates the innocent duped victim angle . Why not turn over your real phone records instead of a spread sheet :wtb:
So to me it's like to go this far he must be hiding something most likely his gayness