Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
At first I thought he was 100% in on the hoax, then I thought "maybe he was catfished" :ohhh: (I HATE that phrase now) but now I really 100% believe he was in on this hoax again. All his lies and those fake ass DMs sealed it for me. But this right here, this right here.

This man is getting interviewed by Katie Couric who happens to have the same publicist. And he specializes in CRISIS MANAGEMENT. Of couuuuuuuurseeeee Te'o needs crisis management, he keeps burying himself in lies and is trying to dig himself out of his own grave with the help of everybody except people with common sense of couuuuuurse.

V8Y0dlA.jpg

Couric is in on this too and the spin job will be in FULL cycle.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So Skip switched his stance :heh:

At least SAS has some self respect

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why hasn't Ronaiah Tuiasosopo been interviewed?

Dude is in hiding and wants as little attention as possible. Can't say I blame him given the situation.

The fact that this turned into a NATIONAL story is crazy to me considering all the other legitimate news that has been breaking the past few days.

I still think the main reason this story got as much burn as it did is because the media wasn't blood for being hoodwinked.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Dude is in hiding and wants as little attention as possible. Can't say I blame him given the situation.

The fact that this turned into a NATIONAL story is crazy to me considering all the other legitimate news that has been breaking the past few days.

I still think the main reason this story got as much burn as it did is because the media wasn't blood for being hoodwinked.

Money talks. I'm sure an interview is coming.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
So Skip switched his stance :heh:

Of course. Skip not being contrarian= skip not being on tv

Why hasn't Ronaiah Tuiasosopo been interviewed?

Manti Te'o hoax: Ronaiah Tuiasosopo's family planning response - latimes.com

Manti Te'o hoax: Ronaiah Tuiasosopo's family planning response
January 21, 2013 | 6:12 am

The family of Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the Antelope Valley man publicly identified as the person behind the fictitious-girlfriend hoax involving Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o, has hired legal counsel and is determining how to respond to the incident, Tuiasosopo's uncle said.

Peter "Navy" Tuiasosopo, a former pro football player, spoke to reporters Sunday in Lancaster after a church service with his brother's congregation.

"The family is strong," Tuiasosopo said. "The family will stay together."

Tuiasosopo said family members continue to support his nephew, and intended this week to determine their next steps. He said they planned to organize some sort of formal interview.

"The family will deal with it," he said.

When asked about his nephew, Tuiasosopo said: "I don't know how he feels. He doesn't feel his best."