Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Watch Te'o be a major bust at the NFL level & all the money & effort spent to make him appear innocent will be a waste of time!

:russ:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First player I'm actively rooting against lol . The media coverage and denial is penn stateish ( in the beginning ) . The guys feeding stories that can be easily verified keeps talking about proof that he never produces :snoop: going to do a interview with someone katie couric a reporter that uses the same spokesmen as him sure no conflict of interest there :rudy: if they wanted to the media could end this but nope

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
This dude is going to be the next Tebow. ESPN is going to ride his dikk until the end because he did that interview with Schaap.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
xTThqQx.png

:dead: im burning in the hottest part of hell

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The elaborate prank that may or may not be Manti Te'o's love life has a long and distinguished history in the annals of comedy.

ESPN's propaganda machine is on OVERDRIVE :snoop:

Kevin Blackistone also had an amazing point about Notre Dame:

ND hires an investigator for Manti Te'o, but not for sexual assault accusations?

:salute:

It's that Joe Pa/Penn State hero worship that ESPN spent about 5 minutes analyzing as a bad thing. After the shock wore off, they went right back into creating another Joe Pa.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephen A Smith on First Take just said he doesn't believe a word he's saying :ohhh:

Nobody should....dude is clearly lying. If he's lying about one thing he could be lying about everything. The bulk of what he's saying doesn't add up. A lot of shyt he says actually contradicts itself.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
:laugh: ESPN did a quick google search then said ok Manti we believe you. Their mad because one of their heros got exposed cause hes probably :wrist: nobody goes thru all of this just to cover up lying about fukkin some chick

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
It just came across the ESPN ticker that Notre Dame Investigators only investigate elctronic messages (twitter). They didnt look into phone records, didnt interview family or friends, no emails. :why:

I feel like I'm watching the Truman Show; everybody is need on this shyt.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
It just came across the ESPN ticker that Notre Dame Investigators only investigate elctronic messages (twitter). They didnt look into phone records, didnt interview family or friends, no emails. :why:

I feel like I'm watching the Truman Show; everybody is need on this shyt.
They don't even have a Te'o button on the ticker now, you're probably right :russ:

edit: found another source - WOW:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/1/20/3896486/manti-teo-hoax-notre-dame-investigation

They literally did do a google search :laff:

Notre Dame investigators have the easiest jobs in the world - "don't look too hard; if you find something, you didn't really find it."