Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Funny thing is i always thought Skip Bayless had a fake made up girlfriend too. He used to talk about his lady "Ernestine" but he's clearly :wrist:

concise

Veteran
Daps

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they wanted to believe so bad :dead:

How are they this dumb :deadmanny:these are grown ass people :why: if their kids told them this story they would :childplease:
And he's no innocent victim he's the one who pushed the story the media just ran with it . Even if he was supposedly hoaxed he's still a huge liar and his behavior isn't that of a naive kid duped into something instead he comes off as shrewd and manipulative

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing is i always thought Skip Bayless had a fake made up girlfriend too. He used to talk about his lady "Ernestine" but he's clearly :wrist:

Yeah i always had a feeling that Ernestine chick was made up. There has been no proof ever that she existed.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, skip already got caught embellishing about his high school hoops career. Clearly he's an inveterate liar.

I still can't get over ND hiring "outside investigators" who produced "a report" based on google searching and taking T'eo's word for it. shyt is brilliant farce.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
I_MISS_U_LENNAY.gif

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
that fakkit Skip saying now he 100% believes him :dafuk:

how, how could any intelligent human being even believe this lying Hawaiian fakkit even 1%

and it's so obvious ESPN trying to save this kid because they ran with a :duck: story for months and feel like fools covering it

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
What. The. fukk.

How is what Te'o did lower than what Ray Lewis or Michael Vick did? I mean, if Te'o is pretending some high-character guy when he's something else entirely...then what the hell is Ray Lewis doing?

Who is the victim in this Te'o scandal?

This story is insane and Te'o clearly has problems, regardless of his involvement in the hoax, but some of ya'll are really losing perspective :heh:
ray lewis aint kill nobody and most nikkas dont care about dogfighting.

vick is no worse than ash ketchum in my book. :manny:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Yeah i always had a feeling that Ernestine chick was made up. There has been no proof ever that she existed.

Nah she is real her name is Ernestine Sclafani.

Quote from SportsGrid.com
"Mr. Bayless is currently engaged to Ernestine Sclafani, a publicist. They met seven years ago at ESPN and on their first date, he informed her that he is married to his job. (His first marriage, to his junior high sweetheart, ended in 1980.)"

Skip Bayless Has a Girlfriend Named Ernestine | Robert Littal Presents BlackSportsOnline

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
if this dude gets away with lying I will lose whatever respect I had left for sports journalism. shyt is sad how many people are goign out of their way to support this guy and his lies.

it reeks of penn state. hopefully the net keeps the pressure on.

this whole thing is an ITWAN btw​

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like manti is gonna get away with this

either he planned it or was on some african scam shyt