Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manti Te'o is a fukking loser. :mindblown:

If I was a big time college football star. I would've been tried to find out where this chick live, so I could smash. :ohlawd:

Video of her talking
Face of fake Manti Te

ttttttttttttttttt_zps6aa5b55f.jpg

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt_zpsc108aa67.png

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt_zpsac03d6ca.jpg

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
What kind of man calls another man and pretends to be a girl for a "prank" ? That's not a prank thats something else.

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
:snoop: that's bullshyt if it was a nikka they'll be tearing him apart. This Hawaiian punch looking muthafukka bout to get away wit this shyt

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
What kind of man calls another man and pretends to be a girl for a "prank" ? That's not a prank thats something else.

that's latent homosexuality... and even if he was doing it under the guise of trying to get photos from him to sell to a gossip site, it's still gay as fukk.

not even to defend Manti, while folks are talking about how he's a DL fakkit... this dude is the one who's the real closeted homo.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Manti Te'o is a fukking loser. :mindblown:

If I was a big time college football star. I would've been tried to find out where this chick live, so I could smash. :ohlawd:

Video of her talking
Face of fake Manti Te

ttttttttttttttttt_zps6aa5b55f.jpg

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt_zpsc108aa67.png

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt_zpsac03d6ca.jpg

:whoa: dude could be swimming in pawg p*ssy at notre dame 24/7, but obviously he's not interested in that. this much should be evident at this point.

how soon before other players start coming out how they never seen him with ANY females during his entire college stint.