Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
:pacspit:
Ray never killed anybody. Charges were obstruction of justice, and the case was so weak his friends got off.

Only reason his name came up is cause he was a multi-millionaire in the same spot two guys got killed.

I don't think he literally killed anyone, but the story is a little more complex than you make it.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like most adults who are sexually active, Manti can probably distinguish sex acts from loving relationships.

that's what i'm saying and you got people talking bout all the women to smash at ND. I'm like what that got to do with anything? and they Talking bout me trolling....they are not understanding the concept of actually getting along with a woman.

I bet 3/4 the people saying he needs to focus on smashing those ND ho3s do not have the qualifications to get into ND. Obvi ND girls were not providing the mental connection for him. The fake GF was someone of similar background that your probably don't find at ND.

He was prolly like "WOW I FOUND A SOMOAN GIRL THAT GOES TO AN ELITE SCHOOL (Stanford) LIKE ME, THAT SHARES MY CULTURE, THAT SHARES MY UPBRINGING ETC. "....but i'm trolling, huh?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
that's what i'm saying and you got people talking bout all the women to smash at ND. I'm like what that got to do with anything? and they Talking bout me trolling....they are not understanding the concept of actually getting along with a woman.

I bet 3/4 the people saying he needs to focus on smashing those ND ho3s do not have the qualifications to get into ND. Obvi ND girls were not providing the mental connection for him. The fake GF was someone of similar background that your probably don't find at ND.

He was prolly like "WOW I FOUND A SOMOAN GIRL THAT GOES TO AN ELITE SCHOOL (Stanford) LIKE ME, THAT SHARES MY CULTURE, THAT SHARES MY UPBRINGING ETC. "....but i'm trolling, huh?

If you don't understand the biggest issue everybody had with what you said then you're dumber than we thought.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

You're an utter idiot. No one thinks you are trolling.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he literally killed anyone, but the story is a little more complex than you make it.

Give me a fukking break. Just because Ray Ray spilled some bbq sauce on his tux and disposed of it like anyone else would've done doesn't mean he held a man while his friend stabbed his chest to smithereens.

:birdman:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hip hop msg board that can't understand certain concepts. You dealing with a lower common denominator. Can't understand the concept of a relationship and think he should be smashing every woman on campus unless he's married or something....got these fantasy people out here! ND is a good school academically....these girls ain't ya hoodrats looking for a paycheck or waiting to cash in on your money in doves. They already pushing daddy's BMW and whatnot! Most prefer tall dopey looking white guys that will worship the ground they walk and play trivia at the bars.

In the real world....black people can't understand to well. Mostly other races of people see it as plausible to be catfished. People been getting catfished since the days of AOL Instant Messenger.

I know what I posted.

how much socially conscience thought do you expect on a hip hop board where you have everyone talking about dating dime pieces, putting down quality looking women, etc? The common sentiment has been "If I was at ND I be smashing all them ho3s! he must be gay to go after someone online and that far away blah blah blah....."

In my experience (real world...not this board) I found a lot of black people to have a conservative thought on this along with old folks just like the coli. I think that catfish guy is looking at the situation with a good perspective. I thought catfish was pretty common since AOL chatrooms in the 90's when people was a/s/l?

ecks12

Pro
Daps
Reppin
>_>
I know what I posted.

how much socially conscience thought do you expect on a hip hop board where you have everyone talking about dating dime pieces, putting down quality looking women, etc? The common sentiment has been "If I was at ND I be smashing all them ho3s! he must be gay to go after someone online and that far away blah blah blah....."

In my experience (real world...not this board) I found a lot of black people to have a conservative thought on this along with old folks just like the coli. I think that catfish guy is looking at the situation with a good perspective. I thought catfish was pretty common since AOL chatrooms in the 90's when people was a/s/l?

The part that got me was

ND is a good school academically....these girls ain't ya hoodrats looking for a paycheck or waiting to cash in on your money in doves. They already pushing daddy's BMW and whatnot! Most prefer tall dopey looking white guys that will worship the ground they walk and play trivia at the bars.

Just cause the girls are "rich", don't mean shyt. Before this situation, Manti was probably the most popular athlete in ND. He could probably fukk any girl on campus.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The part that got me was

Just cause the girls are "rich", don't mean shyt. Before this situation, Manti was probably the most popular athlete in ND. He could probably fukk any girl on campus.

last time I checked he ain't white. :ufdup: Maybe times have changed from the early 2G as my reference point for college. Many college girls just want to try out a minority during they ho phase and that's it...that's how I see it. Just fun...no relationship.

that's why I gotta give RG3 his props for the white woman he pulled from college cause he actually managed a relationship and soon to be marriage.
I honestly don't think any of the other guy that supposedly slept with her would have gotten further than some sex.

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
what is your point Rob Parker?

my black ass went to penn state in the early 2G. I ain't seen these huge amount of interracial relationships. I know bout smashing...but Maybe times has changed. I dunno.....

Oh that explains it... You got Sandusky'd didn't you and now your ideas on race and sex has become as muddled as whatever point your trying to make. You're the one who sounds hurt that Becky didn't take you to her house in the Hamptons and you caught feelings when she left you for the goofy white guy. You sound insecure and ashamed of yourself and now we're talking about your dumbass instead of Te'o's dumbass. Take that race baiting and whining to TRL breh.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what I posted.

shut up soon as you said black people can't understand you we're being a bigoted idiot :whoo: stop making excuses and justification.
Wow your black so your just a self hating c00n then huh . Go look in the mirror till you love your black skin then come back

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
So this guy is going to do an interview (on camera) with Katie Couric and it's gonna be next Thursday :rudy:

I think I'm done here

original