Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way to show how gatdamn ignorant u are. U racist fucc! :pacspit: U obviously have never ben on a college campus, because if u had, u would understand the dynamics of the dating scene. It doesn't matter if a chick is a hoodrat or if a chick is a rich broad drivin their daddys BMW, both of these females get ran thru on collge campuses.

Personally speaking, I have smashed some of these "uppity rich white bytches" that u would think they were only interested in "dopey white guys" Not only would I fucc these bytches but I would also be drivin that BMW that their daddy bought for them. And this scenario would be played out all year by not only me but with out 50 other black dudes/student athletes that would have these rich white bytches turned out.

Get your mind right! U dumbazz! :ufdup:

i'm black. kill all the racist talk. just simply the truth. Average state university ain't as stuck up as say a private institution like ND.

I played more than enough beer pong with white women to discern the flavor of the month! i'm saying manti was looking for a relationship and chance are he wasn't gonna find one there.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i'm black. kill all the racist talk. just simply the truth. Average state university ain't as stuck up as say a private institution like ND.

I played more than enough beer pong with white women to discern the flavor of the month! i'm saying manti was looking for a relationship and chance are he wasn't gonna find one there.

Nah u must be a cornball brotha to think that private school white bytches/catholic school bytches don't get ran thru, get trains ran on them and fucc the entire football team. U need to get out more bruh. Like seriously. Your argument and position can't go both ways. On one hand u can't imply that ND has stuck up, uppity chicks then on the other hand say that Manti Teo couldn't find a hick to be in a relationship.

Out of all the nyggaz on the ND football team and basketball team, u don't think that them nyggaz are fuccin bytches on campus? Cmon man:mindblown: Who do u think that these athletes are sleepin with?

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fukk you talking about that we're a 'lower common denominator' and 'black people can't understand too well' :stopitslime:

check that condescension at the door faggit

you sound hurt, bruh.

I'm black and I know from experience and going to state universities there is a flava of the month thing these white women on college campuses be having especially those rich ones at ND. Come back to me when they bring you home and on the family trips.

You gotta be damn near Darius Rucker from hottie to win. Blackness only gets ya but so far.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah u must be a cornball brotha to think that private school white bytches/catholic school bytches don't get ran thru, get trains ran on them and fucc the entire football team. U need to get out more bruh. Like seriously. Your argument and position can't go both ways. On one hand u can't imply that ND has stuck up, uppity chicks then on the other hand say that Manti Teo couldn't find a hick to be in a relationship.

Out of all the nyggaz on the ND football team and basketball team, u don't think that them nyggaz are fuccin bytches on campus? Cmon man:mindblown: Who do u think that these athletes are sleepin with?

relationship? Keyword!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
you sound hurt, bruh.

I'm black and I know from experience and going to state universities there is a flava of the month thing these white women on college campuses be having especially those rich ones at ND. Come back to me when they bring you home and on the family trips.

You gotta be damn near Darius Rucker from hottie to win. Blackness only gets ya but so far.

U ain't black. I'm convinced! :snoop:

concise

Veteran
Daps
as usual, with the extremes on the coli, the answer lies somewhere in the middle.
But it's much, much farther than J-Fire stance.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about a realtionship? What are u saying? U gotta be trollin heavy right now

his teammate said he was smashing, right?

but he obvi wasn't fulfilled from whoever was at the beer pong table as he was chasing after a Samoan woman across the country for a relationship. Someone to bond, relate and understand....Not someone that thinks he's the cool dude on the football team.

I done more than my fair share of keg stands and beer pong to know what these stuck up women is about. "oooh let me fucck a minority blah blah"....very rare you can have a relationship.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
his teammate said he was smashing, right?

but he obvi wasn't fulfilled from whoever was at the beer pong table as he was chasing after a Samoan woman across the country for a relationship. Someone to bond, relate and understand....Not someone that thinks he's the cool dude on the football team.

I done more than my fair share of keg stands and beer pong to know what these stuck up women is about. "oooh let me fucck a minority blah blah"....very rare you can have a relationship.

Huh? I don't know what u re talkin about! Bottm line Manti Teo was/is a lame, simp, socially akward and had a hard time dealin with females face to face. And you keep provin my point that u are either:

A. A cornball brotha
B. White
C. Socially sheltered.

I don't know any black dudes that regularly do kegstands and beer pong like u do. U obviously are trollin or have never seen the amount of interracial relationships on a college campus.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Huh? I don't know what u re talkin about! Bottm line Manti Teo was/is a lame, simp, socially akward and had a hard time dealin with females face to face. And you keep provin my point that u are either:

A. A cornball brotha
B. White
C. Socially sheltered.

I don't know any black dudes that regularly do kegstands and beer pong like u do. U obviously are trollin or have never seen the amount of interracial relationships on a college campus.

what is your point Rob Parker?

my black ass went to penn state in the early 2G. I ain't seen these huge amount of interracial relationships. I know bout smashing...but Maybe times has changed. I dunno.....

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Like most adults who are sexually active, Manti can probably distinguish sex acts from loving relationships. He used Lennay to garner sympathy, pity, good will, & fame. Manti is NOT finished using LK yet. That Samoan ain't as dumb as he looks.

Watch it work. ;)

Ronaiah (posing as LK's family) got upset when MT found a flesh-&-blood girlfriend on campus after LK died. RT should seek a new hobby. Poor lil girl Pookah -- learning to lie via social media & in person TO WHAT END?

Ronaiah tried to get $$$ from Manti's family for LK's indigent friend (imaginary) who could not afford Stanford tuition. It did not work.

--> aq out <--

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
You don't see the big deal?? :what:

Dude basically used the death of a fake girlfriend for national publicity and to win a Heisman. That's lower than anything else the other guys you mentioned did. This nikka was going around parading as some high character guy only to be a pathological liar.

What. The. fukk.

How is what Te'o did lower than what Ray Lewis or Michael Vick did? I mean, if Te'o is pretending some high-character guy when he's something else entirely...then what the hell is Ray Lewis doing?

Who is the victim in this Te'o scandal?

This story is insane and Te'o clearly has problems, regardless of his involvement in the hoax, but some of ya'll are really losing perspective :heh:

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
I've been watching this whole deal trying to figure out why everyone is so up in arms about it. I've been meh about the whole thing from the start.

Ray Lewis killed someone. MJ let everyone believe the flu game was actually the flu instead of him being hungover. Vick killed dogs. I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point.

If he's gay it's not a big damn deal to me...shyt now that I think about it I had a gay teammate, we didn't trumpet it all over the world for the media to see/report on because it didn't bother any of us one bit. If he lied that ain't a big deal neither. If lying about a fake girlfriend is the worst thing he does in his life he's still in the saint category as far as football players go.

:pacspit:
Ray never killed anybody. Charges were obstruction of justice, and the case was so weak his friends got off.

Only reason his name came up is cause he was a multi-millionaire in the same spot two guys got killed.