Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gladbron: if true

though I think nikkas is reaching......if he's a faq we'd have some teammates coming out acknowledging it.....or at least expressing their suspicions

How bout this vid in Sept at the pep rally when Manti makes a fake emotion speech about his.girl and u see his teammates smiling and trying not to laugh at 1:40-400 whe the crowd chants his name
:heh: someone send this to deadspin

Last edited by a moderator:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:aicmon: No. Why would I by butthurt. I just don't see how its possible to spin this already crazy story into a story of a fakkit trying to cover his tracks. That just makes ZERO sense.

There are alot of uncover fags in sports. No doubt. But there are smarter ways to cover your homosexuality than fabricating a fake girlfriend then causing her death.

I'm just confused why nikkas are jumping to that conclusion unless they themselves are dl fakkits and are trying to project their own insecurities. When this story first broke, it never crossed my mind that he made it up cause he's gay. I only starting reading about the gay theory online and have been confused by it ever since. It just makes ZERO sense.

Considering that you keep making these over-emotional, repetitive posts about the speculation of Manti Te'o sexuality as if you're a expert on the subject, seems as if you might be the one on the DL with the undercover fakkitry!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering that you keep making these over-emotional, repetitive posts about the speculation of Manti Te'o sexuality as if you're a expert on the subject, seems as if you might be the one on the DL with the undercover fakkitry!

That's the vibe I got too:scusthov: I wasn't sure if I was reaching .you can feel the emotion in his posts :sadcam: the pure anger .

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:aicmon: No. Why would I by butthurt. I just don't see how its possible to spin this already crazy story into a story of a fakkit trying to cover his tracks. That just makes ZERO sense.

There are alot of uncover fags in sports. No doubt. But there are smarter ways to cover your homosexuality than fabricating a fake girlfriend then causing her death.

I'm just confused why nikkas are jumping to that conclusion unless they themselves are dl fakkits and are trying to project their own insecurities. When this story first broke, it never crossed my mind that he made it up cause he's gay. I only starting reading about the gay theory online and have been confused by it ever since. It just makes ZERO sense.

Everyone was quick to think he was gay because the initial report stated that he and Tuisasopo, the guy who allegedly catfished him, were related/family friends. They're likely not actually related but in Samoan culture they often consider other Somoans to be their cousin, even if there is no blood connection. Now the media is saying they never knew each other, but no one is buying it.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I've been watching this whole deal trying to figure out why everyone is so up in arms about it. I've been meh about the whole thing from the start.

Ray Lewis killed someone. MJ let everyone believe the flu game was actually the flu instead of him being hungover. Vick killed dogs. I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point.

If he's gay it's not a big damn deal to me...shyt now that I think about it I had a gay teammate, we didn't trumpet it all over the world for the media to see/report on because it didn't bother any of us one bit. If he lied that ain't a big deal neither. If lying about a fake girlfriend is the worst thing he does in his life he's still in the saint category as far as football players go.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...if he's a faq we'd have some teammates coming out acknowledging it.....or at least expressing their suspicions.

Not nec'ly. That is slander in many states.

So...everyone is thinking it while no one reports or surmises aloud about the homosexual possibility -- at least NOT via news media. ;-)

--> aq out <--

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I've been watching this whole deal trying to figure out why everyone is so up in arms about it. I've been meh about the whole thing from the start.

Ray Lewis killed someone. MJ let everyone believe the flu game was actually the flu instead of him being hungover. Vick killed dogs. I could go on, but I'm sure you get the point.

If he's gay it's not a big damn deal to me...shyt now that I think about it I had a gay teammate, we didn't trumpet it all over the world for the media to see/report on because it didn't bother any of us one bit. If he lied that ain't a big deal neither. If lying about a fake girlfriend is the worst thing he does in his life he's still in the saint category as far as football players go.

As far as real world consequences you're right. And Him being gay is just a a hope so that this story gets better. But everyone is glued to this story because he lied to the nation and it's just plain weird. He is a public figure and he got caught now he's feeling the backlash. I don't anyone here thinks he a bad person. Just a fukking idiot who doesn't know how to talk to girls. Tell me you wouldn't clown him too

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
During the 2 hour ESPN interview Friday night, MT admitted that he met RonaiahT & lil girl Pookah during a pre-game appointment with Lennay (who never showed up).

The emotion in that Sept pep rally speech coulda been genuine. This was before Manti's DUMBASS had the hoax spelled out to him...or so he says. ;-)

--> aq out <--