Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the gay theory is just being perpetuated by nikkas who have never really had any emotional interactions with women. They might be DL fakkits themselves and trying to project their own insecurities into another dude.

I can easily see how a guy can be emotionally connected to a woman who he's never had sex with and maybe doesn't even need to have sex with to have that connection. These young'ns ain't been out in the world much.

Sex and love are two completely different things. You can have sex with someone you don't love. You can also be in love with someone who you don't have sex with. Its possible.

We know it can happen hence cat fishing :rudy: but why the hell would you be using this argument for his weak ass story

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I think the gay theory is just being perpetuated by nikkas who have never really had any emotional interactions with women. They might be DL fakkits themselves and trying to project their own insecurities into another dude.

I can easily see how a guy can be emotionally connected to a woman who he's never had sex with and maybe doesn't even need to have sex with to have that connection. These young'ns ain't been out in the world much.
Most people in online/long distance relationships they're ashamed of don't lie and fabricate a bunch details to further their embarassment.

Because people formulated theories that get you butthurt, they're gay? Because people wouldn't be so goddamn gullible, they don't understand physical and emotional connections?

You're trying too hard :russ:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Manti Te'o rode that short yellow bus from pre-k THROUGH NOTRE DAME, bless his heart. >_<
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGG0HceqCaI"]Manti Te'o Speaks With Jeremy Schaap - YouTube[/ame]

But he was willing to give unlimited time, emotion, and phone minutes to Samoan fockers named Leah, RT, Pookah, and Lennay. God bless 'im.

comandante

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Top a top on top of the top
because only dl fakkits like yourself think someone would create this story to cover their homosexuality

if Manti created this hoax then he did it for fame/attention/heisman hype......its inconceivable to me that it would be as a cover for his homosexuality

I'm not saying dude ain't gay. He could be gay. But this fake girlfriend shyt ain't evidence of that in my book.

why so serious, friendo? where did i insinuate he was gay? throughout this thread there have been bits about him partying and being with women at ND, but none have come forward and no links have been posted. i asked because i thought i might have missed something. all in all, he just seems socially awkward to me. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people in online/long distance relationships they're ashamed of don't lie and fabricate a bunch details to further their embarassment.

Because people formulated theories that get you butthurt, they're gay? Because people wouldn't be so goddamn gullible, they don't understand physical and emotional connections?

You're trying too hard :russ:

:aicmon: No. Why would I by butthurt. I just don't see how its possible to spin this already crazy story into a story of a fakkit trying to cover his tracks. That just makes ZERO sense.

There are alot of uncover fags in sports. No doubt. But there are smarter ways to cover your homosexuality than fabricating a fake girlfriend then causing her death.

I'm just confused why nikkas are jumping to that conclusion unless they themselves are dl fakkits and are trying to project their own insecurities. When this story first broke, it never crossed my mind that he made it up cause he's gay. I only starting reading about the gay theory online and have been confused by it ever since. It just makes ZERO sense.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:aicmon: No. Why would I by butthurt. I just don't see how its possible to spin this already crazy story into a story of a fakkit trying to cover his tracks. That just makes ZERO sense.

There are alot of uncover fags in sports. No doubt. But there are smarter ways to cover your homosexuality than fabricating a fake girlfriend then causing her death.

I'm just confused why nikkas are jumping to that conclusion unless they themselves are dl fakkits and are trying to project their own insecurities. When this story first broke, it never crossed my mind that he made it up cause he's gay. I only starting reading about the gay theory online and have been confused by it ever since. It just makes ZERO sense.

Breh relax it was a theory jesus christ

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I'm just confused why nikkas are jumping to that conclusion unless they themselves are dl fakkits and are trying to project their own insecurities.
You're confused as to why people think he might be gay, so you jump to an even goofier conclusion?

Your only line of reasoning is "there's better ways to hide that you're gay."