Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
the counter argument that posits that his superstar status would allow him all the girlfriends he needed eliminating the need of a fake girlfriend fails to consider the fact that his homosexuality may mean that he is not attracted to the opposite sex, and this real 'fake' girlfriend may eventually discover his sexuality and out him

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what reason was he bringing up a girl he didn't know or seem to care about in the media ??? To troll for national sympathy and heisman votes :beli: why doesn't espn ask him bout that ? He doesn't seem like a victim at all he took advantage of "another persons "situation to promote himself . Lol this guy is scum even if he wasn't involved ( he was )

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm sorry, what the fukk does this mean? :laugh:

MANTI TE'O: To be honest -- to be honest with you, I thought it was natural. It seemed natural. It seemed like, even though I just met her, she knew a lot about me already. No red flags popped up. Initially when I started to talk to her, obviously, I didn't see her yet, so I asked other people who knew of her and who had history with her, "Is this girl real?" And all of them said, "Yeah, she's real." So that kind of gave me confidence, that, yeah, I'm fine.

JEREMY SCHAAP: Who are these people that you reached out to?

MANTI TE'O: I reached out to my cousin and asked him.

JEREMY SCHAAP: Your cousin who?

MANTI TE'O: Shiloah, my first cousin. I asked him do you know this girl Lennay? And he said, "Yeah, I know this girl Lennay." And I said, "Is she real?" And he said, "Oh, yeah, she's real, bro, she's real."

This fukking guy... :snoop:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry, what the fukk does this mean? :laugh:

This fukking guy... :snoop:

Any more Samoans to throw under buses in his lies :rudy:what's next Dwayne the rock Johnson told him that she had great strudel ??? I hope someone puts him on blast

Espn needs to be ashamed for this horrible fake journalism . The tabloids would give this a :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he is bagging these girls at ND, how come we haven't heard from at least one about Manti being with them?

because only dl fakkits like yourself think someone would create this story to cover their homosexuality

if Manti created this hoax then he did it for fame/attention/heisman hype......its inconceivable to me that it would be as a cover for his homosexuality

I'm not saying dude ain't gay. He could be gay. But this fake girlfriend shyt ain't evidence of that in my book.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Is that "It's the 16th" twitter account a fake? People keep quoting that, it needs to be cleared up

This ESPN fukkery is :pacspit: though. But not because of the PR guy and the lack of videotaping. With how much people have dissected Lance Armstrong's every movement, can you blame Manti for not wanting to do the same thing?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the gay theory needs to die. He may actually be gay, but that would not be the reason for the fake girlfriend. It doesn't make sense to go to those lengths when he could have a "relationship" with a real girl instead.

I think the gay theory is just being perpetuated by nikkas who have never really had any emotional interactions with women. They might be DL fakkits themselves and trying to project their own insecurities into another dude.

I can easily see how a guy can be emotionally connected to a woman who he's never had sex with and maybe doesn't even need to have sex with to have that connection. These young'ns ain't been out in the world much.

Sex and love are two completely different things. You can have sex with someone you don't love. You can also be in love with someone who you don't have sex with. Its possible.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Day by day, I'm starting to have less belief in the gay theory, but there's no way in hell he's the "victim" of this in any way, shape, or fashion. There's too much lies and contradiction for me to believe that.

Its very simple. He was duped into it. Then he saw the traction it had in the media and played it up. Like his teammates said, dude is into himself and thought the story would help him win the heisman. Now its all crashing in and he wants to get away with it by saying he was hoaxed. He may have been hoaxed at the beginning but he definitely played it at the end.