Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@J-Fire gotta be a top 5 Coli idiot.

Really tho. I dont care how prestigious the girls at your school are. If you are the most popular person on your campus and a Heisman finalist on top of that . Hoes is going to throw that puzzy at you. Its in their DNA to want to f*ck the most important man they see.

Last edited by a moderator:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
tumblr_mgssy8Y0R71s3b9u6o1_400.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol his caa advisors suck :heh: this guy just making it worse and worse . How can you draft in the first round a kid that's this big of a liar and scam artist .
And schaape threw his credibility out the window for this kid smh. This is the most ridiculous controversy ever

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is doing off-camera interviews with a PR official present while being repped by CAA?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This has to be one of the goofiest, most transparently warped spin jobs ever perpetrated.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I knew that how everybody's reacting now, I knew it was going to happen. So I chose to be less crazy, be looked at as less crazy as somebody who had total faith into this individual, who committed himself to this individual, who cared about this individual without even seeing her, to have done that without even seeing her, people would consider it crazy.

Sounds like a sneak admission of guilt to me

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Ira Schoffel/TDO.com ‏@IraSchoffel

Last night, ESPN reporters tweeted that Te'o said the saga affected his play against Alabama. In transcript, he says it didn't. Nice work.

Good ol ESPN

Ira Schoffel/TDO.com ‏@IraSchoffel

Correcting earlier tweet. Te'o denies telling Thamel he met through girl through 1 of his cousins. But in Thamel's transcript, he says that.
:comeon: