Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
The fock

ncf_t_teolennaytweets_400.jpg

:laff: @ "It's the 16th" frauduleeeent!

On a message that's clearly timestamped "ronaiah" felt the need to write "it's the 16th"
:childplease::aicmon::shaq2::stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
hip hop msg board that can't understand certain concepts. You dealing with a lower common denominator. Can't understand the concept of a relationship and think he should be smashing every woman on campus unless he's married or something....got these fantasy people out here! ND is a good school academically....these girls ain't ya hoodrats looking for a paycheck or waiting to cash in on your money in doves. They already pushing daddy's BMW and whatnot! Most prefer tall dopey looking white guys that will worship the ground they walk and play trivia at the bars.

In the real world....black people can't understand to well. Mostly other races of people see it as plausible to be catfished. People been getting catfished since the days of AOL Instant Messenger.

Way to show how gatdamn ignorant u are. U racist fucc! :pacspit: U obviously have never ben on a college campus, because if u had, u would understand the dynamics of the dating scene. It doesn't matter if a chick is a hoodrat or if a chick is a rich broad drivin their daddys BMW, both of these females get ran thru on collge campuses.

Personally speaking, I have smashed some of these "uppity rich white bytches" that u would think they were only interested in "dopey white guys" Not only would I fucc these bytches but I would also be drivin that BMW that their daddy bought for them. And this scenario would be played out all year by not only me but with out 50 other black dudes/student athletes that would have these rich white bytches turned out.

Get your mind right! U dumbazz! :ufdup:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Now someone on twitter pointed out that "Ronaiah" sent Te'o a 273 character DM when twitter only allows for 140 characters ahh

Jim Bob Breazeale ‏@broncohighway
Yo, @JeremySchaap, didn't think to ask how Te'o received a 273-character DM when Twitter has 140-character limit?

Jim Bob Breazeale ‏@broncohighway
@bubbaprog ESPN screenshot of supposed DMs to Te'o from Ronaiah shows msg at 1:44 pm that's 273 characters, well above 140-character limit.

Timothy Burke ‏@bubbaprog
You can clearly see the seam where two of the apology messages were photoshopped. The hell is going on here?

This is a heavyweight story man I never seen anything like this

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Now someone on twitter pointed out that "Ronaiah" sent Te'o a 273 character DM when twitter only allows for 140 characters ahh

This is a heavyweight story man I never seen anything like this

Agreed! Every second/minute/hour/day there is a new twist or turn!

:mindblown:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Am I the only one who believes he ain't gay? Dude is just a lame that doesn't know how to communicate with females. He got jazzed by this nikka cause he ain't never had no chicks attention. Then he turns around to tell the world like he's some big time nikka only to have the shyt explode in his face and now he's trying to pick up the scraps.

It just seems to farfetched a story for it to be fake. As crazy as it sounds, it would be more crazy if he was making this shyt up.

:stopitslime:

Daps
This is my final take as well. Hoax from the start, completely embellished by Manti. So he is both a victim and a liar at the same time (but mostly a liar). I still could change my mind though, there are still enough inconsistencies that point to him possibly being in on it from the beginning.
I've come to the same conclusion - it seems the most plausible amidst all the fukkery.

And the gay theory needs to die. He may actually be gay, but that would not be the reason for the fake girlfriend. It doesn't make sense to go to those lengths when he could have a "relationship" with a real girl instead.
The string that tied the gay theory together was the fact, he and Tuiasosopo were in a relationship and 'Kekua' was the vehicle to communicate.