Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
My final take is that he got duped for real, but he hammed it up for the cameras. Yeah he may have actually believed this girl was real at first but he wasn't so in love with her like he led on.

I'm sure he was still messing with other chicks but
he the cameras were on he was "sad". He didn't really care about "her" which is why he couldn't remember her major and other things.

He's prolly innocent of the hoax itself but guilty of making the most of it for attention

This is my final take as well. Hoax from the start, completely embellished by Manti. So he is both a victim and a liar at the same time (but mostly a liar). I still could change my mind though, there are still enough inconsistencies that point to him possibly being in on it from the beginning.

And the gay theory needs to die. He may actually be gay, but that would not be the reason for the fake girlfriend. It doesn't make sense to go to those lengths when he could have a "relationship" with a real girl instead.

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
hip hop msg board that can't understand certain concepts. You dealing with a lower common denominator. Can't understand the concept of a relationship and think he should be smashing every woman on campus unless he's married or something....got these fantasy people out here! ND is a good school academically....these girls ain't ya hoodrats looking for a paycheck or waiting to cash in on your money in doves. They already pushing daddy's BMW and whatnot! Most prefer tall dopey looking white guys that will worship the ground they walk and play trivia at the bars.

In the real world....black people can't understand to well. Mostly other races of people see it as plausible to be catfished. People been getting catfished since the days of AOL Instant Messenger.

^^^^^ I agree to a certain extent.

The problem is people regardless of race in here don't wanna give the impression that they are soft or Unmanly. Everybody wants to act like a alpha male. They don't want to believe such a thing could happen because its goes against everything a real man should do. But a reality I'm sure we have all done stupid things like that. We have all SIMPED in our lives and embarrassed ourselves. Manti just fell for the trick and the only reason it's even a story is because he plays football for notre dame and it became a media story for weeks. I'm sure people in here have fell for worst scams and lied to their boys so they won't face the embarrassment and humiliation. Lucky for you deadspin doesn't care.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I am amazed that he didn't bother to Google her and/or her family. Something about her high school or standford activities/awards/distinctions would be expected from a google search.

Manti's teammates rolled their eyes at the mention of this chick because his actions indicate manti's lack of interest. Dude was ALL TALK.

--> aq out <--

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
hip hop msg board that can't understand certain concepts. You dealing with a lower common denominator. Can't understand the concept of a relationship and think he should be smashing every woman on campus unless he's married or something....got these fantasy people out here! ND is a good school academically....these girls ain't ya hoodrats looking for a paycheck or waiting to cash in on your money in doves. They already pushing daddy's BMW and whatnot! Most prefer tall dopey looking white guys that will worship the ground they walk and play trivia at the bars.

In the real world....black people can't understand to well. Mostly other races of people see it as plausible to be catfished. People been getting catfished since the days of AOL Instant Messenger.

dikkhead his Notre Dame teammates seen him around campus bagging girls so that's why they had suspicions about "Lennay Kekua". What a c*nt post right here coming for black people for no reason. "Lowest common denominator" wow I don't normally do this but enjoy this neg :blessed:

cook

Banned
Daps
I definitely think the other dude is gay but I don't think Manti is. Dude is just a religious lame who is prolly afraid to have sex with a female. Unlike most nikkas who are looking to smash the nikka prolly liked the fact he couldn't meet this girl and fufill his impure desires.

That Touisasopo nikka is definitely a fakkit though. Who the fukk spends years pretending to be a girl online leading men into romantic relationships. :why: That shyt is not only gay but creepy as fukk. Dude is a psycho.

This story should come at no surprise to anyone on the coli.

We got the original catfisher right here :usure:

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Frank Ocean and Jodie Foster wished they had such a spectacular 'coming out' process...the recriminations will fall far and wide, the mainstream media is hedging, nfl is shook!, deadspin will be buried if they dont play this right, the american public will be shamed...frank ocean aint got shyt on this dude.

ND + mormon + cfl = both parties having to hide their relationship from their families (which will clear the dad's involvement) and then getting involuntarily outed by media :whew: national dialogue on deck!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Frank Ocean and Jodie Foster wished they had such a spectacular 'coming out' process...the recriminations will fall far and wide, the mainstream media is hedging, nfl is shook!, deadspin will be buried if they dont play this right, the american public will be shamed...frank ocean aint got shyt on this dude.

ND + mormon + cfl = both parties having to hide their relationship from their families (which will clear the dad's involvement) and then getting involuntarily outed by media :whew: national dialogue on deck!

the media didnt involuntary out them. Them niccas brought the media to themselves with the constant publicity whoring by mentioning girlfriend every chance he got.
If anything this shyt has exposed the media.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Day by day, I'm starting to have less belief in the gay theory, but there's no way in hell he's the "victim" of this in any way, shape, or fashion. There's too much lies and contradiction for me to believe that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely think the other dude is gay but I don't think Manti is. Dude is just a religious lame who is prolly afraid to have sex with a female. Unlike most nikkas who are looking to smash the nikka prolly liked the fact he couldn't meet this girl and fufill his impure desires.

That Touisasopo nikka is definitely a fakkit though. Who the fukk spends years pretending to be a girl online leading men into romantic relationships. :why: That shyt is not only gay but creepy as fukk. Dude is a psycho.

Racist bullshyt :aicmon: shut up you think you can speak on every black person ? What we're all gangsters rappers with 10 baby mamas :birdman:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Day by day, I'm starting to have less belief in the gay theory, but there's no way in hell he's the "victim" of this in any way, shape, or fashion. There's too much lies and contradiction for me to believe that.

what reason would nicca have to make up a "fake" girlfriend(over the span of 3 years). I would have bought the catfish angle but dude knew the nicca who supposedly ran this hoax...

I refuse to believe that it was to gain publicity either since that shyt was over 3 years. Way before he was being mentioned as a potential heisman candidate.

And every time this nicca opens his mouth to "clear" things up, he contradicts himself even more.