Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
McoRd.gif

oprah_smh.gif

Daps
If he comes out as gay the narrative will suddenly change to "Our intolerant society forced this poor young man to lie about himself and the person he loved".

Not at all - that sympathy window closed a long time ago. It closed even before: the x time-frame he had to own up, after this Samoan soap opera came to light. He didn't just take the public (inclu. boosters and third parties who donated to the 'Lennay Kekua Memorial Fund') for a ride, but most importantly the media was in the front seat. Best believe, all them sports networks are saving a space for him, on the same line he hung them out to dry on.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Deadspin dropping heat again :whew:

Te'o also told Schaap that Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man we identified as being behind Lennay Kekua, apologized to him Wednesday via Twitter direct message. Te'o also said two others, a man and a woman, were Ronaiah's accomplices, but he didn't name them. Schaap said he saw the messages, but we're still not sure how such an apology would have worked. Tuiasosopo deleted his Twitter account weeks ago, and direct messages on Twitter require the recipient to follow the sender. We checked the list of Twitter users Te'o follows on Tuesday and didn't see any sign of Ronaiah. It's possible Ronaiah used a new account to send an @-reply Te'o's way to apologize, but tweets including Te'o's Twitter name were coming at such a rapid pace Wednesday it's inconceivable that Te'o could have picked out a single apology from all the other tweets.

In ESPN Interview, Manti Te'o Admits To "Tailoring His Stories," Says He Wasn't Convinced Lennay Kekua Was Fake Until Wednesday [UPDATE]

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who believes he ain't gay? Dude is just a lame that doesn't know how to communicate with females. He got jazzed by this nikka cause he ain't never had no chicks attention. Then he turns around to tell the world like he's some big time nikka only to have the shyt explode in his face and now he's trying to pick up the scraps.

It just seems to farfetched a story for it to be fake. As crazy as it sounds, it would be more crazy if he was making this shyt up.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/19/sport/manti-teo-controversy/index.html?c=homepage-t

ESPN interviewed this Samoan for 2 hours on Friday night. MT was not sure that it was a prank until RT called him Wednesday.

3 days ago Wednesday.

The boi is mentally delayed. -_-

Maybe he hung out with other girls at ND. Probably they were platonic lady friends who helped MT sound out the LONG words. Everyone pities a retard. :( Bless his heart.

--> aq out <--

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
My final take is that he got duped for real, but he hammed it up for the cameras. Yeah he may have actually believed this girl was real at first but he wasn't so in love with her like he led on.

I'm sure he was still messing with other chicks but
he the cameras were on he was "sad". He didn't really care about "her" which is why he couldn't remember her major and other things.

He's prolly innocent of the hoax itself but guilty of making the most of it for attention

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think both dudes are gay and are just busting their asses to cover it all up. If Te'o comes out as gay dude will essentially be untouchable and might actually move up in the draft.

I definitely think the other dude is gay but I don't think Manti is. Dude is just a religious lame who is prolly afraid to have sex with a female. Unlike most nikkas who are looking to smash the nikka prolly liked the fact he couldn't meet this girl and fufill his impure desires.

That Touisasopo nikka is definitely a fakkit though. Who the fukk spends years pretending to be a girl online leading men into romantic relationships. :why: That shyt is not only gay but creepy as fukk. Dude is a psycho.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
so this dude got a twitter dm apologizing, but yet he doesnt follow the dude who supposedly sent him the apology dm. :what: espn does know thats not possible, right? espn just throwing shyt against the wall at this point hoping to save face coming out of this