Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Schaap is an employee of ESPN. Dont think he aint above doing what his bosses want of him.

Jeremy aint dikk.

I know what ESPN has become, but there are a handful of their reporters that I feel are far above that shyt professionally. Schaap and Bob Ley especially.

Maybe I'm being naive now, but I don't believe Schaap would reduce himself to that level.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I hope they burn this nikkas whole reputation to the ground once this bullshyt is over with

Nope the media only witch hunts black athletes stories to expose them. This Hawaiian silk nikka is about to get a pass. :dead: I remember when that tiger shyt got out. Espn was :stylin: on him. Now look at this scramble on 4th and 35 they trying to pull off. SCUST

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yeah, ESPN looks to be in on this shid and trying to paint a rosy picture for Manti.

Schaap looks mad uncomfortable and he's moving around anxiously. :leon:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So the Deadspin article says that Tuiasosopo is a family friend, yet Te'o is saying that he only knew him basically "through Lennay"?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I know what ESPN has become, but there are a handful of their reporters that I feel are far above that shyt professionally. Schaap and Bob Ley especially.

Maybe I'm being naive now, but I don't believe Schaap would reduce himself to that level.

he is interviewing a dude about his fake GF, and dude said he wasnt convinced the girl was dead until 2 days ago. And Schaap believes him. :comeon:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
lol @ Te'o hoping this all goes away and he can get ready for the draft. Nah son, them NFL teams are gonna be alot worse than Schaap was with the questioning.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Yeah, ESPN looks to be in on this shid and trying to paint a rosy picture for Manti.

Schaap looks mad uncomfortable and he's moving around anxiously. :leon:

Its so fukking hilarious that we have heard more from people not involved than the man in the center of the storm. If he was telling the truth this would have been an open and shut case. JUST THINK PEOPLE!!!!! :pachaha: