Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Schapp got me back believing the manti side
:gladbron:

603225902.gif

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
If he comes out as gay that makes him the first openly gay man in American professional sports. I can see teams drafting him just for the publicity AND i can see teams being afraid to pass on him for fear of looking homophobic.

If he comes out as gay the narrative will suddenly change to "Our intolerant society forced this poor young man to lie about himself and the person he loved".

How does a team look bad for not taking a guy who is a pathological liar

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when exactly where they gonna get something outta Te'o. he's a college student, she was dead or came back to life

what was the point? what were they gonna get from Manti?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
If they were smart they wouldnt have the grandmother and the girlfriend dying so close together thats one of the main things that'll make you go :comeon:

Somebody else on here explained that the reason why they "killed" her off when the grandmother passed was in hopes that it would get buried (no pun intended) behind that storyline and there would be less attention to it and it would also explain why he couldnt goto the funeral....as we know the exact opposite happened

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
:childplease:

You know damn well that's not how shyt would be spun in the media.

The media can say what they want. Dude killed his "gf" on the day is grandma died. Like I said, fakkit or not, he is a pathological liar, he's made it worse since this story broke. Lies on top of lies on top of lies. Besides how can you blame every single team!? there is nobody to place the blame on except themselves for this being a story in the first place, ESPN didn't do it's homework back in September.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:pacspit: @ manti trying to blame his shytty performance against bama on the hoax

I know I ain't the only one that caught that....this dude is obviously a pathological liar and very fukked up in the head. It takes a devious ass mind to sneak some shyt like that in the interview. Now not only was he hoaxed but the hoax made him play terrible in the championship game. He's out there looking like Ed Norton in Primal Fear.....at the end of it he's just waiting to go "gotcha :smugbiden:"

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media can say what they want. Dude killed his "gf" on the day is grandma died. Like I said, fakkit or not, he is a pathological liar, he's made it worse since this story broke. Lies on top of lies on top of lies. Besides how can you blame every single team!? there is nobody to place the blame on except themselves for this being a story in the first place, ESPN didn't do it's homework back in September.

This is kind of my point...They'd run with the "First openly gay male professional athlete" angle and every criticism of him no matter how valid would be painted as homophobic.