Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I kinda feel bad for Schaap. He had to go directly a 2 1/2 hour interview to Sportscenter, with basically no time to prepare. Got him shuffling through his notes on air and shyt.

99% sure they're told what questions to ask.

They got Schapp out there like drake, he reading notes off his blackberry n shyt

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
99% sure they're told what questions to ask.

On live shots, the reporter will generally tell the anchor what to ask so it leads into what they're going to talk about...

As far as ESPN being "in" on this, I MIGHT buy that if Jeremy Schaap weren't doing the interview.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So Te'o says he didn't believe she was really a hoax until two days ago?

I'm dead imagining this nikka sitting there reading the Deadspin story like :ohhh:

wee-bey-gif.gif

:dead:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
:dead: at a nikka waiting 3 days to come out to speak after hiring a damn PR team to tell the so called truth. Only in america :gag:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I hope they burn this nikkas whole reputation to the ground once this bullshyt is over with

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
um, yeah :what:

realize something, if Deadspin doesnt write that article, they continue pretending that the GF is real and really died.

insanity cant be explained.

:aicmon:

C'mon bruh. There's a good chance this story never gets out and fades away.

Why woudl they volunteer it? There's no criminal elements here. If it gets out then they dea with it, if not then its fine.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
On live shots, the reporter will generally tell the anchor what to ask so it leads into what they're going to talk about...

As far as ESPN being "in" on this, I MIGHT buy that if Jeremy Schaap weren't doing the interview.
Schaap is an employee of ESPN. Dont think he aint above doing what his bosses want of him.

Jeremy aint dikk.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:aicmon:

C'mon bruh. There's a good chance this story never gets out and fades away.

Why woudl they volunteer it? There's no criminal elements here. If it gets out then they dea with it, if not then its fine.

THATS. THE. fukkING. POINT. JADILLAC!

Why would they volunteer it? Because its the taaaarrruuuuuth![/Funkmaster Flex]. It doesnt help them at all. So what do they do?

If he knew on December 6th, he wouldnt have gone to the Heisman ceremony talking about it. He talks about it during the Orange Bowl press conference. You want to believe dude and are throwing away all common sense.