Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And no, I'm not so at all. I'm just looking at the whole scope of everything.

I didn't say I believe his story 100%, and i don't. I just said I believe it moreso than before. Especially with the interviews with these new people who said it happened to them. I highly doubt they are simply paid actors hired by ESPN or Te'o.
Notre Dame, Te'o, and ESPN were talking about the girlfriend during the National title game pre-game press conference and during the game.

He talked about meeting her in Hawaii and shyt.

Dont be naive about this. At best, he may have believed at first it was a girl, but he carried on with it and kept adding shyt in there.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
MikeHumesESPN: We had no parameters on questions. While no tv cameras were permitted and use of audio was limited, we can use anything from the interview across our outlets.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Now it looks as ESPN is trying to one up deadspin with the ridiculous interviews of Te'o's family/friends including a personal interview of Te'o himself instead of holding pat until they have more substantive information, one of the main reasons they and other media outlets got tricked the first time! :smh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
At least I can spell it. :comeon:

And no, I'm not so at all. I'm just looking at the whole scope of everything.

I didn't say I believe his story 100%, and i don't. I just said I believe it moreso than before. Especially with the interviews with these new people who said it happened to them. I highly doubt they are simply paid actors hired by ESPN or Te'o.

:aicmon:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
:dwillhuh: Drug dealers are now involved? :aicmon: This faggit Samoan Manti needs to just take his L. Nobody believes you, you need more people. His story has too many inconsistencies and holes. Have the police done a full blown investigation or spoke about this case at all? Also, :pacspit: at that scrub Marques Tuiasosopo and his bum-ass cousin Ronaiah Tuiasosopo too.

This story is :mindblown:

I pray RM don't draft this weirdo

offsubject: Breh I went to school with 2 Tuiasosopo brothers who were cousins to Marques and they worshipped that bum :heh: but they were good peoples, broke a lot of the high school records too, as they should have, they were built like Patrick Willis standin at 6'4" :merchant:

If I still knew em' I mighta got the inside story :lolbron:

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
richarddeitsch: Some of you have asked: I can say with near-certitude that ESPN did not pay for Te'o interview. Not how they do editorial.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
ProFootballTalk: So the Te'o interview lasts 2.5 hours, but ESPN.com publishes 32 words from Te'o proclaiming his lack of involvement in hoax.