Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manti Te'o claimed his girlfriend had leukemia while giving public/private motivational speeches and corresponding with other leukemia patients about her plight making it look like his girlfriend's sickness and death was his motivation to succeed is what has many people pissed.

Te'o eases grieving parents' pain - Greg Couch - Fox Sports on MSN Canada

:ohhh:

This fool is done.......He was doing shyt like that AND he done pissed the media off. Plus he hasn't already gotten paid like Tiger and Lance was.......

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Ridiculousness Of This Story Is Beyond Crazy And Has Me Speechless, Deadass lol

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Im Guessing (And This Is Only A Guess) That He's Doing An Off Camera Interview Because News Stations Hire These Behavioral Experts That Study And Analyze The Video For Reactions, Movements And Habits To Tell If They're Lying Nervous Etc..

They Did That shyt During The Presidential Debates

Just A Theory

Ya, that makes sense. If you're Tao's lawyer, PR person, whoever, better to do it off record. Then have imagines of said video being used over and over. Not only for what you say, but frankly for every time his name is brought up and having it used as stock footage.

Pretty smart move..

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
BA8QlN7CUAAjGBD.jpg:large
ESPNprDScott David Scott 1h
PHOTO: @JeremySchaap and Manti Te'o w/attorney during interview. Details on @SportsCenter after Dal/OKC. pic.twitter.com/8OgQuSR3

Why the need for an attorney being present?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
and you know ESPN's shill Jeremy Schaap is gonna give him the pre-approved softball questions and we probably won't be able to read the entirety of the interview on top of it being off camera :snoop:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
mike freeman ‏@realfreemancbs
Theory about why Manti did what he did has reached NFL team circles and if true absolutely explains his actions.

mike freeman ‏@realfreemancbs
If this theory is true, Manti would end up being one of the most important stories in history.

These tweets were posted awhile back in this thread. I don't think anyone in the NFL is buying him being hoaxed.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
and you know ESPN's shill Jeremy Schaap is gonna give him the pre-approved softball questions and we probably won't be able to read the entirety of the interview on top of it being off camera :snoop:

Yup. This bs interview is gonna be a big let down. Probably will be more questions than answers :smh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How funny would it be for this dude to come out as Gay only to find out years later that he's straight :russ:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
McMurphyESPN: Manti Te'o tells @JeremySchaap he was not involved in creating girlfriend hoax. "There is no way I could be a part of this"

*sniffs the air* Y'all smell that?

:stopitslime:

Edit: McMurphyESPN: Te'o to @JeremySchapp: "When they hear the facts they'll know. They'll know there is no way I could be a part of this"