Crazy article about Notre Dame player Manti Te’o - Says dead girlfriend is a hoax

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
So, apparently ESPN had an interview lined up for last night (with Jeremy Schaap), but Te'o canceled. Now it sounds like the interview is gonna happen, but off camera. :comeon:

That better be some kind of warm up. If this clown doesn't make himself available/seen real soon, he'll never, ever, ever, EVER escape this.

Edit: jksports: Manti Te'o interviewing off camera with ESPN's @JeremySchaap now. Details on ESPN networks, espn.com tonight :snoop:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Now his fam trynna take the heat :childplease:

We did this it was us he didnt know anything about it :beli:

Why would they cover for him its not like hes about to get paid fat is he? :ohhh:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
BA8QlN7CUAAjGBD.jpg:large

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Now its gettin even more confusing.He better take the Lance Armstrong route :laugh: or his draft day slide will be monumental.The longer he goes silent the worse it is.

Edit: I see off camera interview

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im Guessing (And This Is Only A Guess) That He's Doing An Off Camera Interview Because News Stations Hire These Behavioral Experts That Study And Analyze The Video For Reactions, Movements And Habits To Tell If They're Lying Nervous Etc..

They Did That shyt During The Presidential Debates

Just A Theory

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im assuming this SI piece has been discussed here already but :mindblown:

Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax: Revisiting the interview - College Football - Pete Thamel - SI.com

They nearly had a full interview with Manti regarding his girlfriend back in October & a follow up in November.

I cant believe this interview didnt leave red flags.

Some of the more ridiculous lines/answers:

SI: What did she study?
TE'O: She graduated in 2011 or 2010. 2011.
SI: What was her major?
TE'O: Her major was in English and something. I'll double check.
SI: Your dad told me that he called you at 7 a.m. on the day she died. He said when he woke up he had texts from Lennay. I'm confused. Walk me through that day.

Te'O: I slept on the phone with her every single day. When she was going though chemo, she would have all these pains and the doctors were saying they were trying to give her medicine to make her sleep. She still couldn't sleep. She would say, "Just call my boyfriend and have him on the phone with me, and I can sleep." I slept on the phone with her every single night.
SI: You would literally sleep with your phone on with her on it?
TE'O: With her on it.

SI: When you woke up?
TE'O: She's be on it.
SI: What would the phone say?
TE'O: Like eight hours. Lucky she had AT&T so it was all free or my family would kill me.
SI: When did you start talking to her all night?
TE'O: When she got in her accident?
SI: So starting in April?
TE'O: Yeah and you know, she was in a coma. I would try, and you know.
SI: Hit by a drunk driver. What were her injuries?
TE'O: I don't know. She had a lot of different injuries.
:comeon:

TE'O: She was in that hospital for about two months.
SI: Wow, did she get out?
TE'O: She didn't get out. She went from there. Remember she got in the accident and she was in a coma. We lost her, actually, twice. She flatlined twice. They revived her twice.
:troll:

SI: Where did you meet her in California?
TE'O: She actually came to one of the games. She saw me at one of the games.
:skip: