"Cotton Picking Cherries Then Cinnamon Next" Cotto vs Geale/ Afternoon PBC Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Martinez by Decision or KO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
How's it ether when Canelo was huffin n puffin against Trout? Styles make fights. Cotto aint good with quicker hands. Cotto/Canelo could be an all time classic

I think Cotto is quicker on the draw to get his punches off than Canelo. Canelo is probably the faster fighter but Cotto's punches are quick, short, & compact. I think the fight is gonna come down to stamina & who has more in the tank in the mid/late rounds.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
How's it ether when Canelo was huffin n puffin against Trout? Styles make fights. Cotto aint good with quicker hands. Cotto/Canelo could be an all time classic

im sure cotto was gassed vs may....either that or he was about to get koed if i remember correctly :patrice:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Mexican Hero beat em both:smugbiden:

#CaneloCartel

:ufdup: theres only one Mexican Hero :smugjr:

I had Canelo beating Trout N Lara too...I don't change how I score fights based on who I like N who I don't :manny:

But certain Canelo Stans wanna :stylin:bout Lara N Trout... like we didn't hear the boos, didn't see trash being thrown in the ring like the NWO jus laid out Sting

Same Stans making 5 paragraph essays bout other fighters close fights tho :mjlol:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Geale definitely not the real deal, he quits in his biggest fights take your beating like a man on your shield. If he gets another fight on HBO he needs to sign a no quit clause on the contract only his corner and the ref/doctor can stop the fight.

Cotto vs Canelo should be a good fight.

Breh there was nothing wrong with quitting in the GGG and Cotto fights his equilibrium was in the bushes his legs were gone no point in taking abuse like that from two hard punchers. Especially with boxers dying left and right I don't think he should get any shyt for quitting .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Muhfukkers Looooove to bring up close fights N "robbery" with boxers they don't like

But let it be a boxer they Stan N its we "beat Trout we beat Lara ":comeon:

:ufdup: theres only one Mexican Hero :smugjr:

I had Canelo beating Trout N Lara too...I don't change how I score fights based on who I like N who I don't :manny:

But certain Canelo Stans wanna :stylin:bout Lara N Trout... like we didn't hear the boos, didn't see trash being thrown in the ring like the NWO jus laid out Sting

Same Stans making 5 paragraph essays bout other fighters close fights tho :mjlol:

Swiftset on top of the world in 2013, in their feelings 2015 :francis:

:flabbynswift:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Cotto did what was expected, but let's keep it real here.

He lost to Mayweather.
Then he got beat by a very good (at the time) fighter in Austin Trout.

His last 3 wins have come against:
Delvin Rodriguez
Sergio Martinez
Daniel Geale

And Sergio was finished anyway with his knee surgery and his age.

So while we can give Cotto credit for looking good....let's not act like he's beating quality competition.
ESPECIALLY considering Cotto is at a point in his career where he shouldn't be fighting scrubs like Geale and Rodriguez

:beli:
So what about shookboys fighting the same nikka

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Only nikkas in they feelings bout Swift is the ones hoping N praying we lose :brawklol:

That smiley was created cuz nikkas still can't get over their guys face being broke ...I love seeing it ...it reminds me of this N all the tears these nikkas shed into they pillows
54457.2.jpg

:88:

#swiftset :walnuts:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
we already got floyd-pacquiao, matthyse-prov, canelo-kirkland, thurman-guererro, garcia-peterson, khan-algeri, wilder-stiverne. broner-porter in 2 weeks. canelo-cotto and mayweather-khan in september. maybe lomachenko-walters. and of course the fight the whole world is waiting for danny garcia vs paulie malignaggi. first half of the year was great and the 2nd half could be even better:mjcry:
Danny fighting Paulie?