"Cotton Picking Cherries Then Cinnamon Next" Cotto vs Geale/ Afternoon PBC Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Martinez by Decision or KO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
#CaneloCartel do front like they shyt don't stink
Rejuvenated Cotto vs Post Floyd lesson Canelo should be an epic battle

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it don't matter which fight you compare it to. neither canelo/trout or canelo/lara is in any way comparable to lamont peterson giving danny a boxing lesson and re-arranging his face.

Lara didn't outbox Canelo :rudy:...did Canelo even land 20 total punches to Laras face?? :dead:

They bood that nikka Canelo...paisas yelling Culero :banderas:

Since YOU wanna talk about faces being rearranged :88:
180616551-lucas-matthysse-of-argentina-returns-to-his-gettyimages.jpg

:umad:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
As what Cotto and GGG did to geal... different styles....Like cotto will be able do that to GGG:scust:

fact is dude looked like the walking dead at weigh in, cutting to a weight he never has....

oh and @mr smoke weed quit riding dikk and fukk off:leostare:

nikka was 180+lbs fight night wasn't shyt drained about him. :camby:

Cotto beat down a much bigger guy, GGG stopped him a round earlier and still managed to take more punches than Cotto did :shaq2:

If he was a "good opponent" a couple of months ago he a good opponent now, that was an impressive W for Cotto and I don't even like that fakkit.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
oh and @mr smoke weed quit riding dikk and fukk off:leostare:

Aint no one doing that just comparing the last 3 boxers fought....
Breh you furious your boxer been fighting since Bush Jr was president and his best scalp is Macklin :huhldup: Geale is one of the deeper notches on his belt :huhldup: ?

You angry ya mans is the "#1 event in boxing" but stays fighting dudes that are straight out of a Ghostface story track?

People underrating Willie Monroe Jr :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I'm sorry breh but ain't WMJ an ESPN fighter? You think we see him on HBO again?!!?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lara didn't outbox Canelo :rudy:...did Canelo even land 20 total punches to Laras face?? :dead:

They bood that nikka Canelo...paisas yelling Culero :banderas:

Since YOU wanna talk about faces being rearranged :88:
180616551-lucas-matthysse-of-argentina-returns-to-his-gettyimages.jpg

:umad:
Hilarious that Danny won the fight, but LM seems to have won the war.....

Daps
Breh you furious your boxer been fighting since Bush Jr was president and his best scalp is Macklin :huhldup: Geale is one of the deeper notches on his belt :huhldup: ?

You angry ya mans is the "#1 event in boxing" but stays fighting dudes that are straight out of a Ghostface story track?

People underrating Willie Monroe Jr :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I'm sorry breh but ain't WMJ an ESPN fighter? You think we see him on HBO again?!!?
:scust::mjlol: GGG aint my dude....Im just calling things how I see it:sas2:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:scust::mjlol: GGG aint my dude....Im just calling things how I see it:sas2:
I ain't d-riding Cotto (n pending) just calling things how i see em :yeshrug: You said we underrated Willie Monroe like ya don't need an old USSR translator to read the names of his boxrec opponents. Oh he beat Brian Vera :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio

GGG seems have a lot of peeps in here acting hella sensitive at the mere mention of his name :mjpls:

its the typical thing..euro fighters go through hell in terms of acceptance in here..it was like this with kovalev until he beat the shyt outta bhop ..then it was grudgingly accepted that he was the real deal

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
its the typical thing..euro fighters go through hell in terms of acceptance in here..it was like this with kovalev until he beat the shyt outta bhop ..then it was grudgingly accepted that he was the real deal
Anybody saying Cotto is top 5 p4p???? @malbaker86 @patscorpio Pirate Sergio is better than any fighter GGG has fought. Dude is dikk rode on here for the most part.