"Cotton Picking Cherries Then Cinnamon Next" Cotto vs Geale/ Afternoon PBC Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Martinez by Decision or KO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
struggle set tryin to compare canelo/trout to garcia/peterson:mjlol:. canelo didn't get his ears boxed off for 6 rounds then completely bullied and backed down in the 2nd half. canelo's face was spotless after facing trout. danny meanwhile:francis::Gift:

trying to paint it like it was one of those Danny landing the harder shots type deals like the Herrera fight except it wasn't PED landed more punches and the harder punches :mjlol:

But they don't change their scoring style for Danny tho :francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
trying to paint it like it was one of those Danny landing the harder shots type deals like the Herrera fight except it wasn't PED landed more punches and the harder punches :mjlol:

peterson DOMINATED the last 4-5 rounds, but i gave danny 6 out of the first 7. :yeshrug:

Danny didnt win the fight, peterson just LOST. :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah you not factoring in ring generalship breh

Canelo had ring generalship vs Lara Breh :usure:

struggle set tryin to compare canelo/trout to garcia/peterson:mjlol:. canelo didn't get his ears boxed off for 6 rounds then completely bullied and backed down in the 2nd half. canelo's face was spotless after facing trout. danny meanwhile:francis::Gift:

Nah breh you know exactly what fight got compared to Swift/Peterson it wasnt Trout... thats why your ass didn't quote shyt :russ:...like we forgot the boos N the 9 total jabs landed...the constant whiffing on punches...the inability to cut off the ring :smugfavre:

PED landed the harder punches...All those pitty pat jabs N that glancing brush of the shoulder that you tried to pull off as Floyd esque :bryan:...we count all of Canelos body work but when its Swift doin it hes getting his ears boxed off :heh:

#swiftset said this #swiftset acts like that... #swiftset #swiftset #swiftset

#swiftset is undefeated
:walnuts:

You know what you can do about it?? (besides rewatch fights in slo mo on mute while Keith Sweat plays in the background)

Nothing
0cz7jIN.png

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Canelo had ring generalship vs Lara Breh :usure:

Nah breh you know exactly what fight got compared to Swift/Peterson it wasnt Trout... thats why your ass didn't quote shyt :russ:...like we forgot the boos N the 9 total jabs landed...the constant whiffing on punches...the inability to cut off the ring :smugfavre:

PED landed the harder punches...All those pitty pat jabs N that glancing brush of the shoulder that you tried to pull off as Floyd esque :bryan:...we count all of Canelos body work but when its Swift doin it hes getting his ears boxed off :heh:

#swiftset said this #swiftset acts like that... #swiftset #swiftset #swiftset

#swiftset is undefeated
:walnuts:

You know what you can do about it?? (besides rewatch fights in slo mo on mute while Keith Sweat plays in the background)

Nothing
0cz7jIN.png

giphy.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Plenty of people scored it that way breh...legit Swift haters in here scored the fight like that

The Herrera fight was more controversial
Breh you know I'm objective unless my mans BATB is involved (even I acknowledge Manny 1 as a L :sadcam: but I had PED 8-4. I was referring to Canelo/Trout where canelo was controlling the ring until his tank ran on E.

Why are we debating canelo/lara to PEDerson/gift in the cotto/geale thread lol fukkery on hand

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Plenty of people scored it that way breh...legit Swift haters in here scored the fight like that

The Herrera fight was more controversial
Choc i was talking to my lil ninja, SOG. We gotta all burn one n watch some of these controversial ring bouts together no homo

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh you know I'm objective unless my mans BATB is involved (even I acknowledge Manny 1 as a L :sadcam: but I had PED 8-4. I was referring to Canelo/Trout where canelo was controlling the ring until his tank ran on E.

Why are we debating canelo/lara to PEDerson/gift in the cotto/geale thread lol fukkery on hand

nikkas brought up trout to discredit Cotton...I pointed out how Canelo gets that Manny PAC do no wrong around here...nikkas got mad N bring up Swift like always :russ:

Daps
:stopitslime:

I'm referring to their last 3 fights....not mixing and matching:ufdup:

Daniel Geale > Willie Monroe Jr.

Sergio Martinez > Martin Murray (Sergio beat him...ain't no arguably about it)

Delvin Rodriguez < Marco Antonio Rubio

GGG last fight was LITERALLY against a dude who was barely known for fighting on ESPN. Talking down on Delvin Rodriguez, at least Cotto destroyed him. Willie Monroe was putting hands on GGG and had GGG lying to the public afterwards talking about "I let him hit me":usure:

And you brought up weight drained?:dwillhuh:

Geale was 182 in the ring last night....far from drained. And not only did Cotto outbox him, getting hit LESS than GGG did even though Cotto fought Geale for 1 more round, he also KOd the much larger man:comeon:
:scust:

I think cats are underrating monroe, I said before I like monroe, he has some skills and would of faired better down the line...I think I even said he would do good a few rounds,but in the fight he eventually got dealt with.:manny: But everybody was expecting him to get wrecked in 1 and then got surprised when he did well for a few rounds:mjlol: and was able to land hands on GGG....then all of sudden GGG sucks, naw Monroe is just a lil bit better then folks gave him credit for...

As what Cotto and GGG did to geal... different styles....Like cotto will be able do that to GGG:scust:

fact is dude looked like the walking dead at weigh in, cutting to a weight he never has....

oh and @mr smoke weed quit riding dikk and fukk off:leostare:

How dare someone compare GGG boxing standing with Cotto.
Aint no one doing that just comparing the last 3 boxers fought....