"Cotton Picking Cherries Then Cinnamon Next" Cotto vs Geale/ Afternoon PBC Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Martinez by Decision or KO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
we already got floyd-pacquiao, matthyse-prov, canelo-kirkland, thurman-guererro, garcia-peterson, khan-algeri, wilder-stiverne. broner-porter in 2 weeks. canelo-cotto and mayweather-khan in september. maybe lomachenko-walters. and of course the fight the whole world is waiting for danny garcia vs paulie malignaggi. first half of the year was great and the 2nd half could be even better:mjcry:

APU6SdT.gif

Daps
His last 3 wins (Daniel Geale, Sergio Martinez, and Delvin Rodriguez) > GGG's last 3 wins ( Willie Monroe Jr., Martin Murray, and Marco Antonio Rubio ) imo:yeshrug:
:francis: newzz you cool and all...but its taking everything in my power not to neg..

Sergio was not 100% and being real, Martin Murray arguably beat him for the title..

Martin Murray ranked middleweight contender never stopped....was stopped by GGG.:francis:

Daniel Geale already had his soul taken...and GGG didnt need to weight drain him.

And Delvin Rodriguez!?:usure: is a c level fighter whos biggest nod to his name is
He has been featured on ESPN2's ESPN Friday Night Fights television show eleven times:krs: throughout his career:childplease:

Willie Monroe>>>>Delvin Rodriguez

Marco Antonio is a C level middleweight contender:ld:

I aint the biggest fan of GGG but damn lets be real here:sas2:

I'm just happy Cotto did what he was supposed to do...and now we get Canelo/Cotto:blessed:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
He hasn't fought anyone...

There is no one for him to fight at 160 and won't move up to take on a legitimate challenge in Andre Ward...

He'd rather keep fighting cans at 160 and beg for fights with WW's...

He's 36 he's looking to cash out not fight Andre ward for 3 dollars on ESPN ocho