Cornel West is openly shytting on Ta-Nehisi Coates. What. The fukk?!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t fukk with Ta-Nahesi AT ALL

- He pushes LGBT issues upon the black community

- He went out like a bytch when he interviewed Obama.

Obama had to make this p*ssyfooting cowards Reparation Argument FOR him, and after Obama gave a weak answer for why he didn’t fight for us, he let that shyt ride.

Plus he moved to France and started talking talking stupid bougie negro liberal nonsense

Ta-Nahesi is not our guy.
1. Whats wrong with gays? Bayard Rustin? Langston Hughes? Baldwin? :dahell:

2. Obama and him argued a lot. Literally. How you saying he went out like a bytch? He was arguably the main one who even had Obama's ear. West was mad Obama wouldn't even call him back

3. That France move was suspect tho :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The same people who are on twitter kissing Coates ass are the same people that love Hilary and the Democratic Party...:picard:

:wow:

So I am confused...

Stan a nikka that calls out White Supremacy in everything he writes...

Stan a nikka that calls for Reparations

But love Hilary and the Democratic Party...

But stan Neo-Liberalism...

:mjlol:
Bruh what are you talking about?

You can't spell SHILL without Cornell West. This man was bussing it open in 2008 for Obama AND 2016 for Bernie. He's literally more politically invested than Coates EVER was.

When have you ever seen Coates on any politician's campaign trail????

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Nap', you're better than this. :mjlol: What type of logic is this?

Critique the article, not the people you like it. All of the sudden Cornel West only beats up on black people and never speaks truth to power.

Let's not mention that Dr. West's critique of Obama has been spot on.

Overall, ppl are going to left and right (not talking politically) on this whole discussion (yes, including Dr. West).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Okay breh. Do you have an exact statement you don't agree with in the op ed or are you upset west has an opinion and shared it?
I'm pissed that of the probably 5 living black writers that people universally give a fukk about, Cornell West has the temerity call out Coates for some unnecessarily petty bullshyt.

And why is he writing this?

I mean seriously. Think about it. Who is he signaling to?

"Hey guys, I'm the REAL revolutionary...."

:usure:

You can't talk about looking for white acceptance without staring at what West did in that piece.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap', you're better than this. :mjlol: What type of logic is this?

Critique the article, not the people you like it. All of the sudden Cornel West only beats up on black people and never speaks truth to power.

Let's not mention that Dr. West's critique of Obama has been spot on.

Overall, ppl are going to left and right (not talking politically) on this whole discussion (yes, including Dr. West).
Whats to critique?

The fact that West is closer to politicians than Coates ever was?

The fact that he tries to pin his criticism of Obama on Coates as if Coates was himself a drone pilot?

This is what I'm talking about...You guys DO NOT READ COATES WORK

The Excellent Age of No-Fuss Drones and Remarkable War

He wrote about the same shyt West is accusing Coates of defending. He's fukking insane!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@4d 6f 6e 65 79

What do you think about this part of the piece?

Coates and I come from a great tradition of the black freedom struggle. He represents the neoliberal wing that sounds militant about white supremacy but renders black fightback invisible. This wing reaps the benefits of the neoliberal establishment that rewards silences on issues such as Wall Street greed or Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands and people.

:ufdup:Just a friendly inquiry, don't responding in bold and all caps and shyt

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Bruh what are you talking about?

You can't spell SHILL without Cornell West. This man was bussing it open in 2008 for Obama AND 2016 for Bernie. He's literally more politically invested than Coates EVER was.

When have you ever seen Coates on any politician's campaign trail????

All of them shills in their career...

That's their job, funnel people into the Democratic Party while they feel radical...:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@4d 6f 6e 65 79

What do you think about this part of the piece?

Coates and I come from a great tradition of the black freedom struggle. He represents the neoliberal wing that sounds militant about white supremacy but renders black fightback invisible. This wing reaps the benefits of the neoliberal establishment that rewards silences on issues such as Wall Street greed or Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands and people.

:ufdup:Just a friendly inquiry, don't responding in bold and all caps and shyt
:snooze:

Cornell is the hoe he says everyone else is :ufdup:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Haven't read much of Coates' work but has he taken Obama to task on drone strikes and the other issues West was stating? I haven't followed Cornel in awhile but I haven't seen him critical of Trump. Also I can't stand Twitter. Everyone is real dismissive. Every now and then someone will attack the other side's viewpoints, but it's not often. I will also say comparing Obama to Malcolm is silly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Haven't read much of Coates' work but has he taken Obama to task on drone strikes and the other issues West was stating? I haven't followed Cornel in awhile but I haven't seen him critical of Trump. Also I can't stand Twitter. Everyone is real dismissive. Every now and then someone will attack the other side's viewpoints, but it's not often. I will also say comparing Obama to Malcolm is silly.
Yes. The Excellent Age of No-Fuss Drones and Remarkable War

Go read his work on The Atlantic stretching back almost a decade.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
1. Whats wrong with gays? Bayard Rustin? Langston Hughes? Baldwin? :dahell:

2. Obama and him argued a lot. Literally. How you saying he went out like a bytch? He was arguably the main one who even had Obama's ear. West was mad Obama wouldn't even call him back

3. That France move was suspect tho :mjpls:

U mean the pedophile, child molesting, CIA agent snitch, sambo Bayard Rustin:coffee:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Being an idiot isn't illegal :manny:

Coates wrote the modern standard on black wealth inequality, housing, and racism.

Play that bullshyt if you want to.

Coates rehashed what he read from sociologists and economists that written the standard...he didn't write the standard...

:mjlol: