Cornel West is openly shytting on Ta-Nehisi Coates. What. The fukk?!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I didn't realize so many black people hate Coates.
they're fukking idiots IMO

Conservatives hate Coates and nikkas don't even wonder why.

Remember this shyt?

Colbert asked Ta-Nehisi Coates if he has hope for America. Coates said no.

Even to the most liberal white people, Coates nihilism scares people! That alone signals his potency. He's not selling nikkas dreams. Thats not what he wants to do and we shouldn't force him.

Imagine how fukking slick you have to be to think theres a legit criticism of "NOT OFFERING HOPE"

I wish someone would tell me "hey you write well but you don't offer hope"...man fukk you. I'm telling you reality and its not my job to fix everything.

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @88m3 @Dameon Farrow @jj23 @General Bravo III @2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @MVike28 @VR Tripper @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Darth Nubian

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:scust:
Unfortunately, Coates’ allegiance to Obama has produced an impoverished understanding of black history. He reveals this when he writes: “Ossie Davis famously eulogized Malcolm X as ‘our living, Black manhood’ and ‘our own Black shining prince.’ Only one man today could bear those twin honorifics: Barack Obama.”

:devil:
:evil:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
The same people who are on twitter kissing Coates ass are the same people that love Hilary and the Democratic Party...:picard:

:wow:

So I am confused...

Stan a nikka that calls out White Supremacy in everything he writes...

Stan a nikka that calls for Reparations

But love Hilary and the Democratic Party...

But stan Neo-Liberalism...

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Edgy Coli posters argue for Black economics and complain about TN-C as if Black economics isn’t pure uncut neoliberal BS. :mjlol:
Let these nikkas tell it they’re for the BPP original Maoist-Leninist positions on Black people in the US :russ:
Coates holds these nikkas feet to the fire too ...pay attention to who criticizes him!

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This not pandering.

he literally wrote that shyt to call out white people for voting for a white supremacist

I mean Jesus Christ....its not like we have to guess what Coates thinks. Its all documented.

Again, I don't think Coates is some white panderer

But, he's apart of demonizing and lionizing Trumps as the Boss of White Supremacy, when (for example) Obama did plenty to empower (real) white supremacy (giving all the money back to the banks)

To Trump, whiteness is neither notional nor symbolic but is the very core of his power. In this, Trump is not singular. But whereas his forebears carried whiteness like an ancestral talisman, Trump cracked the glowing amulet open, releasing its eldritch energies.

:mjlol:you could actually say the same about Obama, because, hate groups boomed under his presidency (not saying Obama is racist--but, he powered white supremacy, too)

I don't accept that

But, it's just a critique or two, I don't dislike the guy

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

Unfortunately, Coates’ allegiance to Obama has produced an impoverished understanding of black history. He reveals this when he writes: “Ossie Davis famously eulogized Malcolm X as ‘our living, Black manhood’ and ‘our own Black shining prince.’ Only one man today could bear those twin honorifics: Barack Obama.”

To be fair...

He was talking about Black people who love Obama...not he himself although he was equating Barack Obama to Malcolm X...

https://books.google.com/books?id=E...those twin honorifics: Barack Obama.”&f=false

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're fukking idiots IMO

Conservatives hate Coates and nikkas don't even wonder why.

Remember this shyt?

Colbert asked Ta-Nehisi Coates if he has hope for America. Coates said no.

Even to the most liberal white people, Coates nihilism scares people! That alone signals his potency. He's not selling nikkas dreams. Thats not what he wants to do and we shouldn't force him.

Imagine how fukking slick you have to be to think theres a legit criticism of "NOT OFFERING HOPE"

I wish someone would tell me "hey you write well but you don't offer hope"...man fukk you. I'm telling you reality and its not my job to fix everything.

Coates changed his tone slightly after the election Trump. That interview you posted and the article are a reflection of that. Everything West said was valid for what Coates was putting out and doing before Trump was elected.

And lets be honest... All these same critics of West including those on the coli were praising him on all on his nuts up until he started criticizing the liberal agenda, Obama, Hillary and the democratic party for supporting white supremacy just like conservatives and republicans.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
short, Coates fetishizes white supremacy. He makes it almighty, magical and unremovable. What concerns me is his narrative of “defiance”. For Coates, defiance is narrowly aesthetic – a personal commitment to writing with no connection to collective action. It generates crocodile tears of neoliberals who have no intention of sharing power or giving up privilege.

When he honestly asks: “How do you defy a power that insists on claiming you?”, the answer should be clear: they claim you because you are silent on what is a threat to their order (especially Wall Street and war). You defy them when you threaten that order.

Coates tries to justify his “defiance” by an appeal to “black atheism, to a disbelief in dreams and moral appeal”. He not only has “no expectations of white people at all”, but for him, if freedom means anything at all it is “this defiance”.
My brothers finally waking up to what I've been saying for years now:whoo:

The validation:mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Coates changed his tone slightly after the election Trump. That interview you posted and the article are a reflection of that. Everything West said was valid for what Coates was putting out and doing before Trump was elected.

And lets be honest... All these same critics of West including those on the coli were praising him on all on his nuts up until he started criticizing the liberal agenda, Obama, Hillary and the democratic party for supporting white supremacy just like conservatives and republicans.
what are you fukkboys rambling about?

1. Whats wrong with the liberal agenda? Are you a conservative? The fukk are you talking about? Do you know the words you're using?

2. Hillary was better than Trump. End of story. Just grow the fukk up and accept it.

4. I support the Democrats because I don't support the republicans. The fukk are you guys being so dense for? Coates ain't "All in" with the shyt. Its pragmatism.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don’t fukk with Ta-Nahesi AT ALL

- He pushes LGBT issues upon the black community

- He went out like a bytch when he interviewed Obama.

Obama had to make this p*ssyfooting cowards Reparation Argument FOR him, and after Obama gave a weak answer for why he didn’t fight for us, he let that shyt ride.

Plus he moved to France and started talking stupid bougie negro liberal nonsense

Ta-Nahesi is not our guy.