Cornel West is openly shytting on Ta-Nehisi Coates. What. The fukk?!

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
All of these nikkas are fighting for the right to be the white liberal establishment favorite Negro. I call them "Enlightened" Negros, we have a bunch of them even here on the Coli.

None of them give a fukk about your black ass, they are cacs as far as I'm concerned.

*dips this in gold*
*frames it*
*hangs it on the wall in the lobby*

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

DRY_tsZVQAA8uor.jpg

DRY_uniUMAEU47c.jpg

DRY_vSNUEAAJPXD.jpg

DRY_vimUEAAYhyN.jpg

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nap used this slap fight between two black liberal panderers to further his anti Bernie Sanders agenda. :wow:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I knew Coates was full of shyt when he started pushing that lbgt and black feminists bullshyt then jumped on Obama nuts. He also supported Hiliary. Dude fetiszhes black pain for white people who enjoy feeling white guilt and think reading his articles is them doing work to end white supremacy.

he also ruined the Black Panther comic with his agenda
:francis:

Ta-Nehisi Coates
4:54 PM / April 8, 2016
The Feminists Of Wakanda
Brian Stelfreeze; Laura Martin
Here are a couple of interesting pieces written about the women characters in Black Panther #1. The role of women in this run is somewhat accidental. Many of the most important men T’Challa’s life are dead. His uncle S’Yan, who’d long advised him, was killed by Dr. Doom. Two of his other compatriots Zuri and W’Kabi were killed by the “totem-eater” Morlun. With such immediate death around T’Challa, as well as so many dead Wakandans at the hands of The Black Order and Namor, it seemed natural that his mother, Ramonda, would be especially close to him. The decision to examine the Dora Milajae, through the characters Ayo and Aneka, also came out of the past. The Doras are one of the most consistent elements in the Panther mythos over the past 15 years. I could not help but wonder how they might process all the turmoil in the country.

With that said, there’s been an ongoing conversation about how women appear in comic books (and women who create comic books) for some time. With the advent of social media it’s gotten harder to ignore that debate. You don’t really have to be a admitted feminist to know what it means to be “fridged.” And whether you agree with it or not, a comic book fan has to be willfully blind to not be aware of the critique of how women’s bodies have been presented in the form.

The feminist critique is in the air now. If my rendition of Black Panther wasn’t created by that critique, it breathed the same air. I can’t really kill off or depower women characters without grappling with Gail Simone. I can’t really think about how women characters are drawn anymore without thinking about the women in bytch Planet, and how they seem drawn beyond the male gaze.

This is why criticism is important. The job of criticism isn’t to interrupt or encourage commercial prospects. (“Batman vs Superman smashes Box Office, despite critic complaints!”) Criticism should push our imagination and help us understand what is actually possible in art and, I’d argue, even what is moral. Through much of my time collecting comic books I never took much issue with how women were drawn. I had a vague sense that there was something about, say, the reworking of Psylocke that bugged me. But I simply didn’t give it much thought. It never occurred to me, for instance, to ask whether a superhero’s pose was anatomically possible. It never occurred to me to ask why a super-hero would have a DD cup-size. Was that for her benefit or for mine? I never asked.

The feminist critique of comics has made “not asking” a lot harder. That, in itself, is a victory. The point is not to change the thinking of the active sexist. (Highly unlikely.) The point is to force the passive sexist to take responsibility for his own thoughts.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Homosexuality is ultimately an anti human practice - one of the worst actually. Promoting/supporting it is a crime against humanity overall, but promoting it within a community as broken, lost, and devastated as the global black community? I could probably make an argument that that’s a War Crime

He went out like a bytch because he WAS the Reparations Media Darling and not only did Obama make his argument for him, he didn’t just allow Obama to make weak counter arguments, he SUPPORTED Obama’s weak arguments against his own claim to fame (Reparations). Look at this bytch nikka :heh:

‘Better Is Good’: Obama on Reparations, Civil Rights, and the Art of the Possible

:manny:
Obama:scust:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I see some of ya nikkaz voted for Trump

:mjpls:

Tryna hide behind that “pro black/militant” shyt.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How does he Praise Obama?

I mean Jesus Christ. He LITERALLY does not Praise Obama.

Coates didn't ask to be embraced by white people.

West hates anyone who ISNT him. Dyson tried warning you fools.

The problem is...white people only embrace a few very specific types of black people...

Same people who go listen to a Ben Shapiro speech...read Coats "only white people can end white supremacy" articles on their way to see Ben...

There is no more worthless group in the black community than "black intellectuals"

Throw all these nikkas in a hole and then throw the hole away...

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
The problem is...white people only embrace a few very specific types of black people...

Same people who go listen to a Ben Shapiro speech...read Coats "only white people can end white supremacy" articles on their way to see Ben...

There is no more worthless group in the black community than "black intellectuals"

Throw all these nikkas in a hole and then throw the hole away...

You're stupid.