Cornel West is openly shytting on Ta-Nehisi Coates. What. The fukk?!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Cornell West has to be forgiven, he thinks he is still relevant. That ship passed for him and Tavis Smiley a long time ago.

Once potential giants in black history, they will now only be remebered as footnotes.

Maybe that's the basis of their shyt starting, when Obama started to shine they saw their immortality disappear...
I like and respect both men, but Obama refused to attend Tavis' State of the Black union forum...and Dr. West wasn't invited to the White House after the election..and both had their feelings hurt.

They both have been going in on Obama ever since then.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Show me one thing Coates did to openly pander to white people.

He writes, and white people happen to buy his shyt.

In fact, the criticism conservatives have of him is that he DOESNT offer hope.

You can't keep twisting this shyt.

This is in line with the disingenuous Coates hate agenda.

Coates will always get respect for writing on Reparations

And this panders to white people

The First White President

...tho I don't think he just exists to pander to white folk

:scusthov: And I hate the feminist agenda (yes, I'm a pro black man saying that) he passed onto his Black Panther comic :snoop: I gave it 10 issues and stopped reading

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Coates will always get respect for writing on Reparations

And this panders to white people

The First White President

...tho I don't think he just exists to pander to white folk

:scusthov: And I hate the feminist agenda (yes, I'm a pro black man saying that) he passed onto his Black Panther comic :snoop: I gave it 10 issues and stopped reading
This not pandering.

he literally wrote that shyt to call out white people for voting for a white supremacist

I mean Jesus Christ....its not like we have to guess what Coates thinks. Its all documented.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Edgy Coli posters argue for Black economics and complain about TN-C as if Black economics isn’t pure uncut neoliberal BS. :mjlol:
Let these nikkas tell it they’re for the BPP original Maoist-Leninist positions on Black people in the US :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I like and respect both men, but Obama refused to attend Tavis' State of the Black union forum...and Dr. West wasn't invited to the White House after the election..and both had their feelings hurt.

They both have been going in on Obama ever since then.
Sorry Obama was a little busy...meanwhile West was doing shyt like this:

DRQoGzsUQAAOQpc.jpg

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show me one thing Coates did to openly pander to white people.

He writes, and white people happen to buy his shyt.

In fact, the criticism conservatives have of him is that he DOESNT offer hope.

You can't keep twisting this shyt.

This is in line with the disingenuous Coates hate agenda.
That’s the thing, nikkas are actually complaining about who likes to read Coates.
Literally every famous Black writer, no matter how radical and/or pro-Black, has had a large White liberal-left and Leftist fan base. It’s unavoidable. Even Eldridge Cleaver’s predator ass had White fans and he tried to claim his raping women was a personal tool of avengeance.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
I knew Coates was full of shyt when he started pushing that lbgt and black feminists bullshyt then jumped on Obama nuts. He also supported Hiliary. Dude fetiszhes black pain for white people who enjoy feeling white guilt and think reading his articles is them doing work to end white supremacy.
He had the nerve to put his own parents on front street for disciplining him as a child all throughout that book he wrote, knowing full well white people would read that and fixate on it.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is coming from a professor at Princeton University.......PRINCETON, a university that had a slave sale on campus in 1766.

He also teaches at Harvard. Hmm let's see a university that had extensive ties to slavery.

You cannot make this stuff up with some of these so-called "woke" black "intellectuals".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That’s the thing, nikkas are actually complaining about who likes to read Coates.
Literally every famous Black writer, no matter how radical and/or pro-Black, has had a large White liberal-left and Leftist fan base. It’s unavoidable. Even Eldridge Cleaver’s predator ass had White fans and he tried to claim his raping women was a personal tool of avengeance.
right. its like white rappers...cmon breh, you're 14% of the population...the fukk did you think was gonna happen?

This ain't Hidden Colors my nikka :stopitslime:

Lets not forget this...CORNEL HAS SAID HE HAS NOT READ COATES BOOKS!!!!

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/20...g-with-cornel-west-hating-on-ta-nehisi-coates