Controversy warning: Egypt was neither exclusive black, arab, or white

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Where there white people living in America in 1300?

No.

The same logic applies for Egypt.

Non-blacks didn't populate Egypt in large numbers until the later dynasties.

From 3500 B.C. to 800 B.C. there was nobody there except Africans.

By the time the Greeks (400 B.C.) and the Romans (30 B.C.) came Egypt wasn't even a player anymore. Their time had passed. By the time the Arabs (640 A.D.) took over, Egypt was long past its peak. White people and their slick games. Cleopatra lived CLOSER TO OUR TIME than she did to the Ancient Egyptians.

Couldn't have said it better myself great post homie.:myman:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Do your ancestors come from egypt? You ever been to egypt? Do you speak the language they speak in egypt? What egyptian customs do you follow?
The answer to the first question is probably. The answer the second question is yes, the answer to the third question is Arabic(i do speak it), and the answer to your final question is, all of western civilization follows custons from ancient egypt. In specific, AE men wore long half gowns instead of pants and we wear them back home too :ehh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You're misinterpreting my post. What I'm saying is not every 31 of the dynasties were black. Not saying you had a Nubian and a Greek in the same household. Incest as you stated was common sthis is obviously not the case.
Okay? Like someone mentioned 25 out of the 31 were would we would call "black." Dynastic Egypt for most of its history was indigenous African. As in showing genetic affinity to Africans and having in-built African diversity. And pray tell, show us WHO these non-black dynasties were especially before the third intermediate period. Because I'm not seeing non.

But more importantly you seem to think that only the "Nubians" were the only blacks on the Nile...
But at the same time lets not pretend that there are people whether misinformed or being disingenuous that state that all of the dynasties were all black and if you go on white supremacist forum you have dudes trying to argue they were blonde hair whites.
I don't care what white supremacist argue. You seem to be focused on the extremes of eurocentricsm and afrocentricsm. No sane Eurocentric argues that the Ancient Egyptians were blonde haired... No even that Eurocentric Mathilda... Hell why do you even care what a white supremacist has to say?

I'm more attacking those who use the history as a way to fuel racial superiority and have selective emphasis. You guys are coming in with your individual perspective and stating " no one ever stated that" because you, individually never stated that. If that is the case then I'm not talking about you. Like I said just google is cleopatra black or blonde hair Egyptians and then tell me I'm misguided as far as what I'm highlighting.
You seem to be all over the place and moving away from the original arguments in the OP. You said NOT ALL the dynastic families were black and that Ancient Egypt was a mixed society. We're asking you to back up what you're saying. We don't care what arguments you saw online, that is relevant. You made an argument in the OP and now we're waiting for you to support.

You guys are revved up because you think I'm some white supremacist trying to say blacks were nothing but slaves and had no role in Egypt. but I never said that or implied it.

e

Guys this is what happens when you run away from your original argument. :snoop:[/QUOTE]

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Where there white people living in America in 1300?

No.

The same logic applies for Egypt.

Non-blacks didn't populate Egypt in large numbers until the later dynasties.

From 3500 B.C. to 800 B.C. there was nobody there except Africans.

By the time the Greeks (400 B.C.) and the Romans (30 B.C.) came Egypt wasn't even a player anymore. Their time had passed. By the time the Arabs (640 A.D.) took over, Egypt was long past its peak. White people and their slick games. Cleopatra lived CLOSER TO OUR TIME than she did to the Ancient Egyptians.

Couldn't have said it better myself great post homie.:myman:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
:heh: at these people being non Black/African

tutankhamun_bust.jpg

T%C3%AAte_de_Tout%C3%A2nkhamon_enfant_(mus%C3%A9e_du_Caire_Egypte).jpg

2af6428671c1264f8620844d18e26f4e.jpg

Tiye-same-statue-as-above-Agyptisches-Museum-Berlin.jpg

I like this bust as well.

Queen Tiye, mother of Akhenhaten, grandmother of Tutankhamun. She was around the start of the New Kingdom, ~1350 B.C. :jbhmm: Far from the 25th dynasty :mjlol:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Okay? Like someone mentioned 25 out of the 31 were would we would call "black." Dynastic Egypt for most of its history was indigenous African. As in showing genetic affinity to Africans and having in-built African diversity. And pray tell, show us WHO these non-black dynasties were especially before the third intermediate period. Because I'm not seeing non.

But more importantly you seem to think that only the "Nubians" were the only blacks on the Nile...

I don't care what white supremacist argue. You seem to be focused on the extremes of eurocentricsm and afrocentricsm. No sane Eurocentric argues that the Ancient Egyptians were blonde haired... No even that Eurocentric Mathilda... Hell why do you even care what a white supremacist has to say?

You seem to be all over the place and moving away from the original arguments in the OP. You said NOT ALL the dynastic families were black and that Ancient Egypt was a mixed society. We're asking you to back up what you're saying. We don't care what arguments you saw online, that is relevant. You made an argument in the OP and now we're waiting for you to support.

Guys this is what happens when you run away from your original argument. :snoop:
[/QUOTE]
I think you're misunderstanding my original argument.

I'm assuming you're talking about this line in particular
Ancient Egypt was not a mono-racial empire.[\quote]

Perhaps I should of clarified better. I meant the ruling dynasties.

Also as far as the obvious nature of what I'm saying, never said it was not obvious to YOU and I think I was obvious in talking about the extremists. So perhaps my only sin here is making a thread that attacks the extremes.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Perhaps I should of clarified better. I meant the ruling dynasties.
Again SHOW US WHICH dynasties BEFORE the third intermediary period(where we start to see foreigners really come in) were non-black. That is what we've been waiting on for you.

We already said 26 out of the 31 dynasties were black. Ancient Egypt throughout most of its history was ruled by "black" dynasties that showed more affinity towards other Africans.

Also as far as the obvious nature of what I'm saying, never said it was not obvious to YOU and I think I was obvious in talking about the extremists. So perhaps my only sin here is making a thread that attacks the extremes.

Can you please stop repeating this, I know you're not referring to me or anyone in this thread. But the fact is you made this thread especially with a bold title such as "
Egypt was neither exclusive black, arab, or white" and now we're waiting for you.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Or you just continuing to backtrack from your original arguments. Why make this thread with such bold title?
Was purposefully being provocative. I was successful it seems. This was not a well thought out post meant to to be debated endlessly. Just being a scamp not out of spite as just like I said attacking the extremes. That's why I think it was a mistake on your part to feature the thread.

Also again you read soemthing in my op that was there. I perhaps was not clear enough which again may be from my passive attitude in making the topic in the beginning. I wasn't saying it was a multiracial and multicultural society.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tiye-same-statue-as-above-Agyptisches-Museum-Berlin.jpg

I like this bust as well.

Queen Tiye, mother of Akhenhaten, grandmother of Tutankhamun. She was around the start of the New Kingdom, ~1350 B.C. :jbhmm: Far from the 25th dynasty :mjlol:

You can definitely see the resemblance with all 3 pics.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wouldn't use paintings or statues as evidence. Trust me it can backfire on you. A euronut can easily post a painting of an Egyptian that does not fit the stereotypical image of a black person. Just saying.

I normally don't but you'd be surprised (not you) how many people would call those busts "arab" or cac.