Controversy warning: Egypt was neither exclusive black, arab, or white

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The Nile River starts somewhere in Ethiopia and Uganda. Which is eerily the same region that life supposedly began....It's also eerily the same place Ancient Egyptians said their gods/ancestors came from....The Nile flows downward from the mountains from East Africa into Egypt. What makes more sense, white people wandering for years through Southern Europe and the Middle East for water, leaving their own water sources :troll: in the search, and miraculously coming across the Nile or Africans already living around the Nile in inner Africa and traveling along the river into Egypt?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Chicken Pot Pie

You better organize your sources and arguments, because I'm JUST getting started. For now I'm just talking about the cultural simiairties Ancient Kemet has towards other Africans and their migration from African dominated areas into Egypt.

I'm not going to even get into the bio-affinities and morphology the Ancient Kemetians had towards other Africans. I'm saving that for later. That's IF I get desperate. :wink:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
@Chicken Pot Pie

You better organize your sources and arguments, because I'm JUST getting started. For now I'm just talking about the cultural simiairties Ancient Kemet has towards other Africans and their migration from African dominated areas into Egypt.

I'm not going to even get into the bio-affinities and morphology the Ancient Kemetians had towards other Africans. I'm saving that for later. That's IF I get desperate. :wink:
read my reply breh. I'm not for white washing black history. You're getting too excited.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The people who say this about Egypt would have to say it about America, India or Rome, right?
Sure but there are people who would make the same blanket statements in that regard too. There are people who would say that America was always "White ruled" (after colonization) or that Rome was also only ruled by Ancient Etruscan aristocrats (whites).

edit: Should clarify in regards to america, it was white ruled but perhaps a better way to say they believe that blacks and other non-whites only role has always been subservient in all cases.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is a fukking idiot

America was never exclusively white either dumbass, but we all know its the white mans world.

Egypt was black in a majority for its glory years and most of its inception. The Arab people didnt even exist during Ancient Egypt. How do you make a thread about Egypt and not quote Chiekh Anta Diop? Or anybody??? Its been proven by numerous sources that the egyptian identity was what we would call black as the mummies have nilolitc dna

They believed and knew their ancestors came from Pwent which is pronounced punt. Puntland is northern somalia, eretria, and parts of Yemen.

There is literally NO EVIDENCE to suggest a single fairskinned majority period or dynastic period before the Plotemic kings. Not one shred of evidence. Everyone neg this dude for the sake of our collective history as black africans.

Do your ancestors come from egypt? You ever been to egypt? Do you speak the language they speak in egypt? What egyptian customs do you follow?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
read my reply breh. I'm not for white washing black history. You're getting too excited.

No you READ my post which is a response to your thread! I obviously know you said that you are not white washing Ancient Egypt. You posted this:
You see all these people getting into pissing contests on the net, mostly between the pro-black people and the white supremacists side, cherry picking facts when it suits them best.

Yet, neither of them are completely correct.

Egypt had a total of 31 different dynasties over a 3000 year period. You had black led dynasties such as the Nubian/Kush led dynasties such as the twenty-fifth dynasty
Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You also had Macedonian white Greeks rule at one time with Ptolomy's
Ptolemaic dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Egypt was not a mono-racial empire.

Stop acting like it was. That is your PSA for today.

We're waiting for YOU to prove that Ancient Egypt was a mixed society. I already made my argument here and waiting for you to respond.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19243948/

And the big irony is that the Ancient Egyptians didn't even see the 25th Kushyte dynasty as different, but in fact they saw them as the "restorers" of Egyptian culture/religion and even welcomed them.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
No you READ my post which is a response to your thread! I obviously know you said that you are not white washing Ancient Egypt. You posted this:

We're waiting for YOU to prove that Ancient Egypt was a mixed society. I already made my argument here and waiting for you to respond.
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/19243948/

And the big irony is that the Ancient Egyptians didn't even see the 25th Kushyte dynasty as different, but in fact they saw them as the "restorers" of Egyptian culture/religion and even welcomed them.
You win breh. Like I said I'm not interested in a data dumping contest. I'm pretty lazy right now. I made it in passing. I'm not debating you because I don't disagree with anything you posted and in fact will concede you're more educated than me.

Never said it was was some multicultural society, I was just highlight that all its dynasties were neither ALL white or ALL black. My thread was fairly low-level minded, not made with the intention to have a historical debate.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I would like to learn more about the West African empires and their history more then Egypt because most blacks in the western hemisphere came from West and central africa. There is more to Africa then Egypt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You win breh. Like I said I'm not interested in a data dumping contest. I'm pretty lazy right now. I made it in passing. I'm not debating you because I don't disagree with anything you posted and in fact will concede you're more educated than me.

Never said it was was some multicultural society, I was just highlight that all its dynasties were neither ALL white or ALL black.

But that's what you are essentially saying?:what:

And what do you mean "all black" or "all white"? Do you realize the dynasties of Ancient Egypt were just royal families related to each other? So they would have either been "all white" or "all black".:what:

Anyways just read my post. It wasn't even info dumping. I just cited one sources.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I would like to learn more about the West African empires and their history more then Egypt because most blacks in the western hemisphere came from West and central africa. There is more to Africa then Egypt.

For you and others who keep saying they want non-Egyptian African stuff...
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/sahel-west-african-civilization-thread.228936/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-african-history-the-kongo-kingdom.428377/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/deadliest-black-warriors-appreciation-thread.207473/

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
You're misinterpreting my post. What I'm saying is not every 31 of the dynasties were black. Not saying you had a Nubian and a Greek in the same household. Incest as you stated was common sthis is obviously not the case.

But at the same time lets not pretend that there are people whether misinformed or being disingenuous that state that all of the dynasties were all black and if you go on white supremacist forum you have dudes trying to argue they were blonde hair whites. I'm more attacking those who use the history as a way to fuel racial superiority and have selective emphasis. You guys are coming in with your individual perspective and stating " no one ever stated that" because you, individually never stated that. If that is the case then I'm not talking about you. Like I said just google is cleopatra black or blonde hair Egyptians and then tell me I'm misguided as far as what I'm highlighting.

You guys are revved up because you think I'm some white supremacist trying to say blacks were nothing but slaves and had no role in Egypt. but I never said that or implied it.
But that's what you are essentially saying?:what:

And what do you mean "all black" or "all white"? Do you realize the dynasties of Ancient Egypt were just royal families related to each other? So they would have either been "all white" or "all black".:what:

Anyways just read my post. It wasn't even info dumping. I just cited one sources.
e

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
For their early and most of their classical period they were black the Egyptians said they originally migrated from punt which I believe was located in the Sudan. AND the name Kemet means BLACK.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:heh: at these people being non Black/African

tutankhamun_bust.jpg

T%C3%AAte_de_Tout%C3%A2nkhamon_enfant_(mus%C3%A9e_du_Caire_Egypte).jpg

2af6428671c1264f8620844d18e26f4e.jpg