Controversy warning: Egypt was neither exclusive black, arab, or white

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Where there white people living in America in 1300?

No.

The same logic applies for Egypt.

Non-blacks didn't populate Egypt in large numbers until the later dynasties.

From 3500 B.C. to 800 B.C. there was nobody there except Africans.

By the time the Greeks (400 B.C.) and the Romans (30 B.C.) came Egypt wasn't even a player anymore. Their time had passed. By the time the Arabs (640 A.D.) took over, Egypt was long past its peak. White people and their slick games. Cleopatra lived CLOSER TO OUR TIME than she did to the Ancient Egyptians.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Where there white people living in America in 1300?

No.

The same logic applies for Egypt.

Non-blacks didn't populate Egypt in large numbers until the later dynasties.

From 3500 B.C. to 800 B.C. there was nobody there except Africans.
I don't disagree but again, we know this isn't how this topic is usually framed. On white forums with white biases, they'll say blacks only existed as slaves in Ancient Egypt, which is untrue. While on maybe this site you'll find people who make very general statements to imply that Egypt was black throughout all of its history.

Like I said, this debate has become fodder in racial conflict instead of being objective in its nature depending on who you talk to. That is more of the issue.

I'm not interested in a long debate on the matter, just highlighting the information. I don't want to be data dumped on tbh. If there are pointed, self-constructed, posts that are within reasonable length though I'm for it but I don't think we'll disagree on anything really.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Don't know what the obsession is with Egypt only. There are plenty of empires in ancient Africa to talk about.

I'll field that one:

Egypt is the only part of Africa that was undeniably a World Power at one point (and arguably the first World Power),
so everybody wants to claim that at that point their "people" had ties to who was ruling it.

All most of these people want to know is what color Cleopatra, Nefertiti, King Tut and Ramses were.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't disagree but again, we know this isn't how this topic is usually framed. On white forums with white biases, they'll say blacks only existed as slaves in Ancient Egypt, which is untrue. While on maybe this site you'll find people who make very general statements to imply that Egypt was black throughout all of its history.

Like I said, this debate has become fodder in racial conflict instead of being objective in its nature depending on who you talk to. That is more of the issue.

I don't listen to whites when it comes to Ancient Egypt.

Whites boiled up like lobster at the beach. Skin hanging off like dried glue.

So...how exactly were they chilling in a 110 degree desert back in Ancient times?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
OP is a fukking idiot

America was never exclusively white either dumbass, but we all know its the white mans world.

Egypt was black in a majority for its glory years and most of its inception. The Arab people didnt even exist during Ancient Egypt. How do you make a thread about Egypt and not quote Chiekh Anta Diop? Or anybody??? Its been proven by numerous sources that the egyptian identity was what we would call black as the mummies have nilolitc dna

They believed and knew their ancestors came from Pwent which is pronounced punt. Puntland is northern somalia, eretria, and parts of Yemen.

There is literally NO EVIDENCE to suggest a single fairskinned majority period or dynastic period before the Plotemic kings. Not one shred of evidence. Everyone neg this dude for the sake of our collective history as black africans.

yates

All Star
Daps
You see all these people getting into pissing contests on the net, mostly between the pro-black people and the white supremacists side, cherry picking facts when it suits them best.

Yet, neither of them are completely correct.

Egypt had a total of 31 different dynasties over a 3000 year period. You had black led dynasties such as the Nubian/Kush led dynasties such as the twenty-fifth dynasty
Twenty-fifth Dynasty of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You also had Macedonian white Greeks rule at one time with Ptolomy's
Ptolemaic dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Egypt was not a mono-racial empire.

Stop acting like it was. That is your PSA for today.

Lol you obviously aren't well versed on the subject. The argument is about who the native Egyptians were and where they came from, not what happened thousands of years into the dynastic period.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
OP is a fukking idiot

America was never exclusively white either dumbass, but we all know its the white mans world.

Egypt was black in a majority for its glory years and most of its inception. The Arab people didnt even exist during Ancient Egypt. How do you make a thread about Egypt and not quote Chiekh Anta Diop? Or anybody??? Its been proven by numerous sources that the egyptian identity was what we would call black as the mummies have nilolitc dna

They believed and knew their ancestors came from Pwent which is pronounced punt. Puntland is northern somalia, eretria, and parts of Yemen.

There is literally NO EVIDENCE to suggest a single fairskinned majority period or dynastic period before the Plotemic kings. Not one shred of evidence. Everyone neg this dude for the sake of our collective history as black africans.
You're being an emotional idiot.

You fakkits are also being dishonest and insincere in stating this nuanced difference is ever highlighted.

I made this thread in passing, like I said I'm not data dumping links and shyt because I'm honestly not that vested in drawing out the topic.

I notice that you're a very emotional poster in general by the way. You really shouldn't get this upset over the internet.

Go eat some Baasto and chill.